What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear , your army fought for an whole year , how much time did they need ? The truth is that they couldn't progress from their current positions ... Nehru was no fool honestly , as Indians perceive him to be ... Haji Pir Pass was captured one day before the declaration of ceasefire , what does that tell you ?

You are quite right but at the later stages of war, india got the upper hand. So, why couldn't he give army more time??

I don't know about people but I want to do something important and big with my life. for me a carreer isn't just about food and shelter, i honestly don't even have to have one for that, i am a girl. But it's about seeing something, not liking it and doing something to change that. It's like Pakistan. The only reason I would be willing to leave a comfortable life in the US and go into the hellhole of politics there is because I can't stand the bombing that take innocent lives everyday, or the fact that people blame the entire nation when it is just some corrupt elites playing games. When i visited pakistan, i noticed how everyone complained about the government, yet not one was willing to do something about it (not their fault obviously), but it's stuff like that that makes you passionate. It shouldn't be about a job, but rather about a goal to make your life worthwhile. See my dad chose the route to help pakistan but now he is not letting me take that route.if i just wanted a carreer, medicine would have been the best option! Yes, emotions ruin everything at times haha

But I am going to get to my work now. Thanks for hitting me up and YOU SHOULD GO AND STUDYYYY!!!!!!!!!! i'll talk to you later and it was nice to hear from you again!!:)

Oh thats different for that, at least in my books, isn't a career !

A Politician is a Career whereas a Statesman is a Calling !

A Bureaucrat is a Career whereas Public Service is a Calling !

Let us not confuse the two ! A career, in human resource parlance, today is, in my opinion, little more than a brilliant ploy to dupe people into believing that they're not some Seth Sahib's paid servants....they are Career Professionals ! Create a sense of self worth, associate prestige & societal standing with it & voila you've got a competent worker that just fell in love with his own legend of pure make-belief !

What do you think @Hyperion ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw @Talon whats with the red-blooded oranges
887098_121277694723115_875613181_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are quite right but at the later stages of war, india got the upper hand. So, why couldn't he give army more time??

India was making progress in the valley , that we know for sure , but not so much in the High Himalayas , that we also know for sure looking at accounts of war ... The winter season initiated difficulties for the Indian Army for which it wasn't accustomed to but what was of no hindrance to the locals ... How exactly do you expect Nehru would have given more time to the Indian forces seeing that there was literally a status quo with positions stabilized and no sides making any progress ? What was to be gained by continuing the war ?

P.S. BTW What do Indians think of '62 war ? You lost a portion of Kashmir to China too , but still there's more hatred directed towards Pakistan ? :D What is the reason for that assuming that the bone of contention is only Kashmir here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom