What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong you like zia ul haq??

Love Him...May God Bless His Soul ! :cray:

Nahhh mate but I don't think he was Evil Incarnate like most of my fellow countrymen as if all of Pakistan's ills or even most of them started from Zia ! He was probably a hypocrite who used & abused Islam just to keep his Government going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Him...May God Bless His Soul ! :cray:

Nahhh mate but I don't think he was Evil Incarnate like most of my fellow countrymen as if all of Pakistan's ills or even most of them started from Zia ! He was probably a hypocrite who used & abused Islam just to keep his Government going.

Wasn't this guy in Jordan?

Actually , Mr Nehru would have told him that he had an whole year to take all of Kashmir ( who's boundaries aren't even defined to this day ) and now he cant continue war and must go to UN :D This seems more likely looking at the history !

Hmm.that does soind logical. But me being me being me support the general. At least he should have given him a few days.

Hmm.that does soind logical. But me being me being me support the general. At least he should have given him a few days.

Well militaries normally do not work that way :what: ... What if other Indian General asked for 3 more days claiming that he can take even Karachi then ? :D What then do you think Nehru would have done ?

No he likes zardari :lol:

I like Zardari myself, wise, charismatic, passionate and strong leader, it's enough to elect him for his beautiful smile (I am not gay by the by):victory:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom