What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right. :rofl:
@Armstrong you be going in. No Pakistani will ever ask anything from you Kashmiris.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO haha I know, I saw the length and I was like "it's okay armstrong...i admit it i am wrong, just don't make me read all this" LOLOLOLOL
haha just kidding armstrong you're a sweetheart, so i forgive you for making me read hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
There is that and SK isn't exactly known for its vast expanses capable of absorbing such a pounding.

Yes you are right, but of course when we posture it is just a worse case scenario. God forbid if any such war actually happened. The last Korean war took 1 million lives imagine one today with the weapons nations have today?? It would be a blood bath.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO haha I know, I saw the length and I was like "it's okay armstrong...i admit it i am wrong, just don't make me read all this" LOLOLOLOL
haha just kidding armstrong you're a sweetheart, so i forgive you for making me read hehe
@ZYXW how old are you kid? our @Armstrong is 90 in a 22yr old man's body! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I also came across one that was in trail phase-3.Yeah you are absolutely right.But in female patients you know there are adverse effects like (Bradykinin induced) dry cough, there you need a replacement.Also among the thiazide diuretics Indapamide has good profile as far as the metabolic derangements are concerned.
So, i was thinking about if we have to stop ACE, then instead of bringing in Hydrochlorthiazide,why not keep the Indapamide along with ARB(Losartan).

I'm thinking of trying it out on patients,with a regular check on labs.

Also one more thing,Will you prefer a sustained release Indapamide over the regular one?

No much sir,whenever i feel like i refresh my system.
Thanks!

Tell me about that one ... Never think a drug's side effects can be predicted accurately , never ! I remember I was prescribed a broncho-dilator Terbutaline Sulphate for my bronchitis - I experienced severe body temperature variations , muscle weakness , palpitations and when I complained of these , the doctor told me in astonishment that drug is used for kids ! There will always be a trade-off ... Indapamide works best with Perindopril with very balanced effects over the period of time , that is established with certainty and marketed around the world ...

Hypothetically , it would be a good replacement but still years and years of trials would be needed to get the drug approved from competent authorities ... I just cant predict what would the side effects be ...

Really ? You work for some pharmaceutical company ? If yes , what sort of labs do you have at your disposal ?

Well , personally , I always prefer XR formulations over normal release ... Doesn't hurt to keep the plasma levels steady and increase the effectiveness of the drug ...

Good to hear , bro ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom