What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOO he asked haha im so sorry I answered now the kashmir question now haha....jk i honestly don't care about anyone going aginst me on this. and yes, armstrong is very polite, but its pointless to argue this since everyone will be against me on this, indians and Pakistanis alike. Damn I feel bad for the politicians that actually have to address these issues.
oye.. I did not argue.. I just fancied the idea of killing you from a large distance... although could hide it as joke. :chilli:

NK really knows how turn the screws man! They be a scary lot- no one's going to dispute that. I'd rather face a fidayeen than a NK soldier- I mean that society man, even if the descriptions are just exaggerated propaganda- even if half of them are true then that's the one place I'd stay very far away from.

Bro their soldiers ain't tough though. They have malnourished troops most of whom are 5 feet tall because of the malnourishment. It is just that they have so many. I believe 6 million active and who knows how many reserve or something I read somewhere (may be wrong).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 its not about supriority...He is my bro based on genetics....it is a fact not something to measure or compare....just a fact :D

He ain't you bro based on anything ! :angry:

I'm your Bro & @Alpha1 is your Bro Junior ! :)

@Alpha1 its not about supriority...He is my bro based on genetics....it is a fact not something to measure or compare....just a fact :D

why are you all heated about politics its your age to play with @Alpha1

i consider it a bigger fact that you are my sister! Anyways we are all Sons and daughters of adam

Yea, she's a chaudrain.

Not a good one by any means, but she is one.

But I am a proper Chaudhry. :coffee:

I got slaves toiling my fields. :woot:
@RazPaK

dude where is your screw? I think it rolled off again when you got angry just now...go find it I will tighten it back

My family bought two of our mukans from chaudrys in Pakistan. :D One of my friends last name was Chaudry idk if he was chaudry though I never asked him I was in jr high lol.
@KingMamba93 @RazPaK

correct me if i am wrong but
I know another caste also uses Chaudry with their names and they claim anyone with land is chaudry! :what:
We have a family friend whose grandpa uses Chaudry because they have lots of land in Pakistan...

why are you all heated about politics its your age to play with @Alpha1

Oh believe me I play ;) haha and take full advantage of my age!! LOL just kidding! haha

I don't know actually, just a passion of mine and especially since my dad and family are so involved! But yup, your right though, not the time to be worrying about all this!

@Secur have you tried orchids?

An interesting one at last ! :D ... Still , you can go over a few more ... Try tropical islands plants this time :)

I think @Armstrong is the most mature member here when it comes to age. I am second of course but I get heated sometimes. ;)

I never seen @Armstrong go crazy like raz does despite the fact that he claims he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom