What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon
arains are a vast family! U cant transplant anything!
I must cut my fingers now

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAOOOO he asked haha im so sorry I answered now the kashmir question now haha....jk i honestly don't care about anyone going aginst me on this. and yes, armstrong is very polite, but its pointless to argue this since everyone will be against me on this, indians and Pakistanis alike. Damn I feel bad for the politicians that actually have to address these issues.

You think most of the politicians ever cared, even the one's on our side- the one's who want liberation- I get it they want independence and yet they will dig into every chance to incite violence. I was at Kupwara- with my father, you need special permission to go there these days, we went there coz my dad was with the ministry of education and primary education has been successful in Kashmir but not followed up by higher education schemes- anyway what the villagers told us was eye-opening- not that ANYONE would appreciate the fellows candor- even I don't. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, "When my wife prays for my children- she fears for their well being- from your sainik and from their sipahi both- freedom is good but all of us except for them in the city we'll settle for peace." Didn't really talk to him much, being an Indian and all, here you've got to own your flag for better or for worse. :)

@RazPaK

dude where is your screw? I think it rolled off again when you got angry just now...go find it I will tighten it back

Well they are more like workers or indentured servants if you will.

I think @Armstrong is the most mature member here when it comes to age. I am second of course but I get heated sometimes. ;)

I never seen @Armstrong go crazy like raz does despite the fact that he claims he does.

It's that warm blood in us.

It gets to boiling point within seconds.

Armstrong is butt, and thus loves women and fine foods.

@Alpha1 This is the ugliest cat, i have seen after i killed one just like this because it was just so ugly. yukkk :bad:

@Talon arains are a vast family!
He cant donate u anything!
Why?why? Did u break my heart!
Fyi , i counsider you closer than my real siblings

@S.U.R.B. Try researching a little about empathogens-entactogens class ... Fascinating it is ! Substance which can induce euphoria , diminished hostility , increased sociability and empathy ... Currently a schedule 1 but trials are going on so watch out :)

I think @Armstrong is the most mature member here when it comes to age. I am second of course but I get heated sometimes. ;)

I never seen @Armstrong go crazy like raz does despite the fact that he claims he does.
@Armstrong sada pra hai naa... :rofl: yes it is true he is very calm...sometimes I wonder how his brain works.. @RazPaK kuch seiko issay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom