What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon do you remember when we were 18 - We thought we had all grown up & then the 20s came & a doze of reality struck when the Graduation was right around the corner & we still hadn't figured out where our lives were heading ! :D

I know same here! No idea where things are heading, so yes in that respect, I guess.
Your saying you are sure now what you want? I think i would still be clueless at 22 lol, but that's just me

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 This is the ugliest cat, i have seen after i killed one just like this because it was just so ugly. yukkk :bad:

@Aeronaut how dare you!! :angry:
images

@Alpha1 are you going to be jealous of my cousins coz we share genetical information? :what: you study bio please do not disgrace your knowledge! Likewise all the other arains are my blood relatives because as far as I know I am a pure Arain and could be related to ANYOTHER Arain on the forum!! But does that mean you need to kill yourself? or does reality crush your feelings? take it to ALLAH's court then! Because he made me like this!!

It seems no amount of calling you my little bro is worth anything!!
i didnt get this part!
.Sis we all share genes! We are children of Adam!
Im 98% sure raz cant donate u anything

@S.U.R.B. : Dude is Acutane effective in completely getting rid of acne ? :what:

It depends upon the lesions.Sometimes adding an antibiotic work wonders.

Also after starting on a topical isotretnoin, acne initially gets worse,it flares up a bit.And the patients get discouraged and so they stop the drug.

I know same here! No idea where things are heading, so yes in that respect, I guess.
Your saying you are sure now what you want? I think i would still be clueless at 22 lol, but that's just me

No I'm not sure but I'm more sure than I was at 18, much less idealistic & a whole lot more patient, kiddo ! When you've crossed the 20th mark...you'd look back & probably draw a chuckle ! :tup:

@Talon do you remember when we were 18 - We thought we had all grown up & then the 20s came & a doze of reality struck when the Graduation was right around the corner & we still hadn't figured out where our lives were heading ! :D

@Armstrong yea!! good old days!!

It depends upon the lesions.Sometimes adding an antibiotic work wonders.Also after starting on a topical isotretnoin, acne initially gets worse,it flares up a bit.And the patients get discouraged and so they stop the drug.

If the acne is gone after using it for a few months....whats the chance of it resurging ? :what:

i didnt get this part!
.Sis we all share genes! We are children of Adam!
Im 98% sure raz cant donate u anything
@Alpha1 I have called you my brother...my younger brother....my special brother

BUT STILL everytime I call someone else my brother you go all crazy!! So, me calling you anything is not worth a pint?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom