What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur baray nakhray baaz ho tum!!! usko jala kay inhale hi kerna hai tou kiya maslah hai if it looks like @Aeronaut or a monkey's poop?

Hey ! I want to keep it at home - not smoke it :D Nothing like Aeronaut or monkey's **** !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right, but of course when we posture it is just a worse case scenario. God forbid if any such war actually happened. The last Korean war took 1 million lives imagine one today with the weapons nations have today?? It would be a blood bath.

NK really knows how turn the screws man! They be a scary lot- no one's going to dispute that. I'd rather face a fidayeen than a NK soldier- I mean that society man, even if the descriptions are just exaggerated propaganda- even if half of them are true then that's the one place I'd stay very far away from.

@ZYXW found yourself in a tight spot hunh? One topic that really gets us all going...we all act like we'll type and talk Kashmir away from the "other side". Not to mention that you won't find a single Pakistani or Indian who'll endorse you're particular views. We're all in this one for the last 65 years or so. The Indian narrative is there, the Pakistani narrative is there- both completely antithetical to each other. No Pakistani will ever agree to the Indian narrative and no Indian to the Pakistani one. You're rather lucky that @Armstrong and some of the others are polite fellows- they'll disagree with you vehemently- a few hash words may follow but no outright rudeness- the likes of which you'll face from every other common member here. Hope you get out of this one soon.

LMAOOOO he asked haha im so sorry I answered now the kashmir question now haha....jk i honestly don't care about anyone going aginst me on this. and yes, armstrong is very polite, but its pointless to argue this since everyone will be against me on this, indians and Pakistanis alike. Damn I feel bad for the politicians that actually have to address these issues.

Yea, she's a chaudrain.

Not a good one by any means, but she is one.

But I am a proper Chaudhry. :coffee:

I got slaves toiling my fields. :woot:

My family bought two of our mukans from chaudrys in Pakistan. :D One of my friends last name was Chaudry idk if he was chaudry though I never asked him I was in jr high lol.

NK really knows how turn the screws man! They be a scary lot- no one's going to dispute that. I'd rather face a fidayeen than a NK soldier- I mean that society man, even if the descriptions are just exaggerated propaganda- even if half of them are true then that's the one place I'd stay very far away from.

They consider that fat-arse Kim literally God , what more do you expect , dillinger ?

Yea, she's a chaudrain.

Not a good one by any means, but she is one.

But I am a proper Chaudhry. :coffee:

I got slaves toiling my fields. :woot:

Yea we lost our fields when my great grandparents moved from India during partitioning... :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom