ill be on the lookout too!
keep looking, I am behind you.. :)
300px-Meerkat_feb_09.jpg

@Talon

I think we are probably related.

Weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you back this up with sources?

Because I think what your saying is pretty much dog doo doo in a brown paper bag.

sources are posted up in a later post, just because many people asked. no more of this, we're done with this topic.

I do not even think that such a combination is even marketed as of now even though studies are ongoing ... Well the Inadapamide-ACE inhibitors have real effectiveness ( when compared to placebo effect ) in treatment of heart diseases especially in the management of congestive heart failure , cardiac arrest and hypertension since they remain for a long time in the body - longer half life ( plasma levels are steady and bio availability is good ) ...

I also came across one that was in trail phase-3.Yeah you are absolutely right.But in female patients you know there are adverse effects like (Bradykinin induced) dry cough, there you need a replacement.Also among the thiazide diuretics Indapamide has good profile as far as the metabolic derangements are concerned.
So, i was thinking about if we have to stop ACE, then instead of bringing in Hydrochlorthiazide,why not keep the Indapamide along with ARB(Losartan).

I'm thinking of trying it out on patients,with a regular check on labs.

Also one more thing,Will you prefer a sustained release Indapamide over the regular one?

How exactly is a anti hypertensive of interest to you , friend ?

No much sir,whenever i feel like i refresh my system.
Thanks!

UNHCR | Refworld | "With Friends Like These...": Human Rights Violations in Azad Kashmir

human rights abuses in kashmir

Oh kay i did what u wanted. now no more on this topic should be expected from me!:)

Unfortunately opinions are a poor substitute for evidence as is evident from a completely unsubstantiated report, parts of which even anecdotal evidence experienced by myself is enough to debunk !

Furthermore this is what the UN has to say about it : This is not a UNHCR publication. UNHCR is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of UNHCR, the United Nations or its Member States.

Ma'am I could come up with claims & then counter claims with a whole range of articles, opinions, news excerpts, talk shows & the sort & I'm sure you could do the same - Unfortunately either stance would remain as unsubstantiated as it is right now because opinions truly are a poor substitute for evidence & had their veracity been incontrovertible we wouldn't have seen numerous examples of opinion pieces that can be summed up in 3 words & 3 words alone :exaggerations, omissions & lies !

So instead I'll give you a few points to ponder :

(a) if the Human Rights abuses by the same Army were half as rampant as is claimed why do you suppose we Kashmiris are represented in the Army & by extension the ISI at an exponentially higher percentage (more than 9%) when compared with our population as a percentage of Pakistan (less than 3-4%) ? Surely no ones want to join an Army that is doing half of what it is being alleged here ?

(b) if an AJK National or a GB Domicile Holder is given admission to Punjab based Universities because of a generous quota in preference to thousands of better placed Punjab Domicile Holders, as my cousins from Muzafarabad were or if the same can be said about the quota across the country & across State Machinery whether in the forum of the bureaucracy or the security apparatus, then what else is to be expected from the rest of Pakistan to substantiate sincerity ?

(c) if nearly every School or College to every Government Institution that I know of could do above & beyond what was required of them, in my City, to send help to places like Balakot & others that were ravaged by the Earthquake & an AJK that was nearly destroyed ends up with better infrastructure than even before in a few years time due to what Pakistanis from all walks of life & ethnicities sent, then what else is to be expected of Pakistan & Pakistanis to win the Kashmiris over ? I know for a fact what went on with the Aid Work & whereas I won't deny corruption or mismanagement but I've seen with my own eyes the efforts of the common Pakistanis & my own friends, loved ones & colleagues hiring personal trucks & vans to take whatever aid they could to those areas ! What is to be expected more ?

Has the time not come when Pakistan should be justified in asking that we've given countless thousands of our boys in every war with India over Kashmir & the perpetual security paradigm we find ourselves in, we've given incalculable economic sacrifices by being a part of that security paradigm & we've struck up a regressive & harmful rivalry with India for Kashmir....all for Kashmir !

What did the Kashmiris do for us ? What did we get back in turn ? Why is that mismanagement, corruption & nepotism of subsequent Pakistani Governments who've harmed us unequally more than Kashmiris, is taken to be reflective of the rest of Pakistan & Pakistanis ? And so when the moment of truth comes - All our diplomacy, all our sacrifices, all our international castigation & our martyrs come to naught because when all is said & done the Kashmiris never considered us to be a part of them !

What has Kashmir & Kashmiris given Pakistan in the end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom