What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats?? You mean the psycho northerners?? Hell yeah you are right seoul is screwed within the first few hours. Why you think NK has not been flattened??

I know exactly why it hasn't been flattened till now :D ... Yeah , it was sarcasm the DPRK and the Kim Jongs remember ? :lol: ... Unless and until you find a way to deal with those barrages of artillery , do not think of crossing the 18th parallel ! ...

@ZYXW I asked you to answer your own question? :cheesy:

oh that!

Uhmmmm, that's very tough for me honestly. I would try and promote peace between the two rather than pick a side i guess, haha i should probably work for the UN in that case. But yeah, I can't go against any one country for the other I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK

ok dis one is beautiful
darbar-mahal.gif

but still cant compete wid Isl:coffee:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly why it hasn't been flattened till now :D ... Yeah , it was sarcasm the DPRK and the Kim Jongs remember ? :lol: ... Unless and until you find a way to deal with those barrages of artillery , do not think of crossing the 18th parallel ! ...

Tu kyah seoul kah takedar hai? Agar woh pehle cross karein tho. :undecided: :D

Tu kyah seoul kah takedar hai? Agar woh pehle cross karein tho. :undecided: :D

LOL no , just dont want a great city to be ruined because of trigger happy yanks stupidity ! :D ... Even then , you cant do jack , friend :lol:

oh that!

Uhmmmm, that's very tough for me honestly. I would try and promote peace between the two rather than pick a side i guess, haha i should probably work for the UN in that case. But yeah, I can't go against any one country for the other I guess

I thought you said war is inevitable. ;)

How are you going to promote peace if the war has already broken out. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom