What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much artillery do the Democrats have pointed towards Seoul ! You know that , right ? :D

Everything has a price , friend , even life !

Democrats?? You mean the psycho northerners?? Hell yeah you are right seoul is screwed within the first few hours. Why you think NK has not been flattened??

I didn't! I someone else brought up kashmir and you asked. I answered and now everyone wants to go in detail. like seriously guys just leave this topic alone because if I start arguing it, screw neutrality, I won't back down on this one. so yeah leave it alone :)

Don't be scared !!

Don't be scared !!

We're not really playing for keeps here man. This is the one topic that gets every person riled up, why start a civil war here in Naswaristan- Kashmir thread pe le jao yaar?

@ZYXW I asked you to answer your own question? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi people!!:D

@Secur

Sir G do you know about any drug trail of ARB-Indapamide combination?
There was a of ACEi-Indapamide study though i kind of know of.
Thanks!

I do not even think that such a combination is even marketed as of now even though studies are ongoing ... Well the Inadapamide-ACE inhibitors have real effectiveness ( when compared to placebo effect ) in treatment of heart diseases especially in the management of congestive heart failure , cardiac arrest and hypertension since they remain for a long time in the body - longer half life ( plasma levels are steady and bio availability is good ) ... How exactly is a anti hypertensive of interest to you , friend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom