What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ruffled the hornets nest and now you want to back out. :cheesy:

I didn't! I someone else brought up kashmir and you asked. I answered and now everyone wants to go in detail. like seriously guys just leave this topic alone because if I start arguing it, screw neutrality, I won't back down on this one. so yeah leave it alone :)

@Secur
:rofl: 1 because you have been asking about drugs only 2 browsed it on google...quick glance for key words :P

:rofl: Well its a nice adorable plant too ! Still no advice about rainforests varieties :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like you so I am not going to argue about this! LOLOLOLOL
haha dude you cannot bring up the kashmir topic, that's just messing with me :P

But ma'am you can't do this to me & then run off talking about Rahuls & Pauls & what not ! :lol:

Now that you've brought up the Kashmir Topic, albeit inadvertently so, I'd like to know why you think the way you think about what are the ground realities of Kashmir ?

no i meant in Pak:hitwall: tell me so i will do bashin of ur city:P

I come from the City of Nawabs, betaa.

You can't bash it.

Sorry-30.gif

I kid you not I saw darned totems..TOTEMS!! Didn't buy it, my classmate had it in his gear, traded him for some shrooms.

Why would I not believe you ? We have always thought that hallucinogens reveal the most intimate and deep parts of the subconscious mind :) ... Both the things are really hard to come by here , sadly ...

I didn't! I someone else brought up kashmir and you asked. I answered and now everyone wants to go in detail. like seriously guys just leave this topic alone because if I start arguing it, screw neutrality, I won't back down on this one. so yeah leave it alone :)

That is what the people want.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

not frozen vege or fruits but Frozen nuggets,chicken tempura,hot tenders etc of K&N's n Menu foods?

no life without fast food:fie::cray: hw can anyone survive without havin no burgers n pizza at all:oops:

They suck, remember ANY fried food is toxic to your health, ANY soft drinks are bad for your health, 1 can of coke contains 10 tea spoons of sugar or equivalent. Which means you will only burn the calories you incur from a can of coke of you run for 2Kms.

Best food is fresh, grilled,roasted or baked food, with zero or little oil content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom