What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really but you identify with a Pakistani flag and I am willing to bet your father has a Pakistani passport or once did? :coffee: We have a lot of Pakistani kashmiris here who will tell you otherwise about the bold part.

Let's not get into this topic. it's a touchy topic, everyone has an opinion on it and arguing it is going to bring about unnecessary bickering. It's fine I am sure India and Pakistan love Kashmir and go there to only plant flowers. But I identify with a Pakistani flag because my dad was always insanely patriotic towards the country, even though he considered himself kashmiri since his parents were.But yeah w.e. LOL :)

Really ? How much did it cost in INR ? Most importantly , what did you see ? :D

I have always wanted to keep its plant at home !

I kid you not I saw darned totems..TOTEMS!! Didn't buy it, my classmate had it in his gear, traded him for some shrooms.

king n @Armstrong do u both kno da Kashmirites livin in azad kashmir wen visit Isl or Pindi or any other city,thy say we hav com to pakistan n wen thy r goin back,thy say we r goin to our country/watn frm Pakistan:P

we had a maid frm kashmir,he used to say dis:P

The only problem I see in this is that your maid was a dude. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not get into this topic. it's a touchy topic, everyone has an opinion on it and arguing it is going to bring about unnecessary bickering. It's fine I am sure India and Pakistan love Kashmir and go there to only plant flowers. But I identify with a Pakistani flag because my dad was always insanely patriotic towards the country, even though he considered himself kashmiri since his parents were.But yeah w.e. LOL :)

You ruffled the hornets nest and now you want to back out. :cheesy:

After USA, it's Isloooo

7623281960_2d8428c514.jpg

man-sticking-his-tongue-out-and-gesturing-loser-thumb13055249.jpg

which city do u belong to?:unsure:

You've got to be kidding me - What did Pakistan do to abuse it & the people therein ? :what:

I actually like you so I am not going to argue about this! LOLOLOLOL
haha dude you cannot bring up the kashmir topic, that's just messing with me :P

Nah I want to reunite the peninsula. :whistle: :D

How much artillery do the Democrats have pointed towards Seoul ! You know that , right ? :D

Everything has a price , friend , even life !

The only problem I see in this is that your maid was a dude. :cheesy:

he n his wife wer our very old housemaids,wen i wasnt even born.....thy grew old so went to their country/watn Kotli Kashmir

thy both wer respectable old couple! juz like our family members n wer more like my grand parents so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom