What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur google seems to tell that black roses are dyed!! :blink:

Where can I find Salvia divinorum to keep at home then ? :D Just a couple more ... I need some rainforest plants to keep at home even under simulated conditions if required , I am almost done with the coral reef aquaria ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do go back. and no, it's just army propaganda. do you know how abusive the ISI and army are to the kashmiris there. After the earthquake that struck, a lot was revealed. As kashmiris died the pakistan evacuated their army personel first instead of helping the civilians. The government of azad kashmir is incompetent and a puppet governemnt of pakistan.
@ZYXW BEING ABROAD even I know that is CRAP!!! :blink:

Had few friends who were volunteered with medics there and loads of charity workers!! Pak Army was there doing overtime!! Where are you from exactly? You seem to hate Pakistan for the most absurd reasons THAT TOO SITTING ABROAD? :blink:

I do go back. and no, it's just army propaganda. do you know how abusive the ISI and army are to the kashmiris there. After the earthquake that struck, a lot was revealed. As kashmiris died the pakistan evacuated their army personel first instead of helping the civilians. The government of azad kashmir is incompetent and a puppet governemnt of pakistan.

Can you back this up with sources?

Because I think what your saying is pretty much dog doo doo in a brown paper bag.

king n @Armstrong do u both kno da Kashmirites livin in azad kashmir wen visit Isl or Pindi or any other city,thy say we hav com to pakistan n wen thy r goin back,thy say we r goin to our country/watn frm Pakistan:P

we had a maid frm kashmir,he used to say dis:P

Oh woh touuu you'd hear Karachiwalaas saying 'Hum Punjab' ayeeiii hain whenever they talk about Lahore....so nothing to fret about ! :lol:

Where can I find Salvia divinorum to keep at home then ? :D Just a couple more ... I need some rainforest plants to keep at home even under simulated conditions if required , I am almost done with the coral reef aquaria ! :lol:
@Secur ask me genetic questions or maybe something to do with rice, barley or some cereals not into drug stuff....was intrested in medicinal plants but couldnt get into those fields :cray:

ZYXW doesn't have much knowledge of Pakistan.

So I suggest she stick around and read a lot of threads on this forum.

Can you back this up with sources?

Because I think what your saying is pretty much dog doo doo in a brown paper bag.
@RazPaK no need to dirty your tongue....just coz IT pasted ****, doesnt mean you try to step into it :angry:

Oh woh touuu you'd hear Karachiwalaas saying 'Hum Punjab' ayeeiii hain whenever they talk about Lahore....so nothing to fret about ! :lol:

Punjab still is a Province not a whole country,but calling cities at jus few miles away as another country is very funny:P

i used to argue wid him dat u shudnt call it Pakistan but juz som cities:girl_wacko:

@Secur ask me genetic questions or maybe something to do with rice, barley or some cereals not into drug stuff....was intrested in medicinal plants but couldnt get into those fields :cray:

Sure , recommend me a few easy rainforest plants then :lol: ... How do you guess its a drug ? :what:

Nalaaaiiik Nikammmiii Biradriii kiii Naak katwaaa diiii ! :angry:

@Secur Salvia is the bomb boss...had the 20x variety...got blasted! :D

Punjab still is a Province not a whole country,but calling cities at jus few miles away as another country is very funny:P

i used to argue wid him dat u shudnt call it Pakistan but juz som cities:girl_wacko:

Isloo is the worst city.

sticking-out-tongue.jpg

LMAO haha this is a touchy topic. exact reason i would never bring it up unless asked. lol
@ZYXW Back offf dude! Its only touchy if you are spreading lies!! You hate the army fine! Your choice but for goodness sake dont spread your own thinking as facts!! Back off you are off your limits that too in naswar corner!!

I have lived abroad all my life but even I know crap from truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom