What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjab still is a Province not a whole country,but calling cities at jus few miles away as another country is very funny:P

i used to argue wid him dat u shudnt call it Pakistan but juz som cities:girl_wacko:

Just slap him next time if he does that & then Iron his tongue over before bolting it to the tree just so that the message sinks in ! :fie:

I don't know. I feel like a war in the future is likely. yes, they didn't with OBL but with increasing chinese and pakistan friendship, Pakistan is clearly changing sides.
I actually don't know too much the army lol so i didn't know that. But, do your loyalties lie 100% with the US or is there a line? I am just asking because I am curious!

How about you answer your own question? :D Honestly if you asked me this 5 years ago I would not hesitate in answering but you have given me pause. Where do I draw a line? I guess it depends on how just the order is, everybody has a different view of just or unjust and if I truly felt an order was unjust I would probably disobey it.

You are reading too much into China-Pakistan friendship. The last thing China wants is a war between itself and others to be fought anywhere near Pakistan. Pakistan is China's backup plan for if they get shut down in their naval routes. Why would they want their second option to be wiped out as well? It makes no strategic sense for them, if any war is fought between US and China it will be done in the Pacific not the Arabian sea.

Isloo is the worst city.

sticking-out-tongue.jpg

no USA is
images

king n @Armstrong do u both kno da Kashmirites livin in azad kashmir wen visit Isl or Pindi or any other city,thy say we hav com to pakistan n wen thy r goin back,thy say we r goin to our country/watn frm Pakistan:P

Interesting ! I have a couple friends from Northern Areas and they all say that they came to Karachi and are returning to Skardu , Gilgit , Astor , Aliabad but never anything that sort !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nalaaaiiik Nikammmiii Biradriii kiii Naak katwaaa diiii ! :angry:
@Armstrong I was upset with the medical field because MNC kept doing this patent thing (which was new back then and well abused) and many poor countries did not recieve drugs because these patent crap raised the prices and caused all sorts of drama!!

It was not because of my grades but more because of pain...the thought of discovering something only soo that the rich can be cured and poor wouldnt get it is disgusting!!!

@Secur Salvia is the bomb boss...had the 20x variety...got blasted! :D

Really ? How much did it cost in INR ? Most importantly , what did you see ? :D

I have always wanted to keep its plant at home !

@Hyperion Jahaanpana the peace of Naswaristan might break, what are your orders?

Sure , recommend me a few easy rainforest plants then :lol: ... How do you guess its a drug ? :what:

@Secur
:rofl: 1 because you have been asking about drugs only 2 browsed it on google...quick glance for key words :P

Interesting ! I have a couple friends from Northern Areas and they all say that they came to Karachi and are returning to Skardu , Gilgit , Astor , Aliabad but never anything that sort !

yes i dint like it too,thy use our passport,our identity but still dun call it their country/watn:girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom