What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a coconut.

Probably never been to Pakistan, and most likely has no idea that the people of Azad Kashmir want to be with Pakistan.

Bro I have met some Kashmiris here who want independence too though. It seems most want either independence or to be with Pakistan nobody wants to be with the Bhartis. :lol:

@ZYXW
What brain farts?
When did pakistanis abuse kashmiris?

Last edited by a moderator:
found dis very funny on stupid n funny thread:cheesy:

313388_529377040438153_2134603358_n.jpg

my dream @Secur @hinduguy @Alpha1 @Hyperion

I had a dream few days before report day when I was somewhere in grade 5 or 6....

I am not sure what I was dreaming about but my sis who was sleeping next to me woke up when I said a name of my classmate that I had beaten her....and sure enough I had beaten my friend hehehehe...

Nothing special but sure did keep you lot in suspense ;)

Bara acchha dream tha ji.

Now what about mirzay? Alpha mujhe dar keu dikha raha hain? :sad:

@Alpha1, oye, KRAIT ko mademoiselle bana diya? :omghaha:

She's a coconut.

Probably never been to Pakistan, and most likely has no idea that the people of Azad Kashmir want to be with Pakistan.

I do go back. and no, it's just army propaganda. do you know how abusive the ISI and army are to the kashmiris there. After the earthquake that struck, a lot was revealed. As kashmiris died the pakistan evacuated their army personel first instead of helping the civilians. The government of azad kashmir is incompetent and a puppet governemnt of pakistan.

Bro I have met some Kashmiris here who want independence too though. It seems most want either independence or to be with Pakistan nobody wants to be with the Bhartis. :lol:

king n @Armstrong do u both kno da Kashmirites livin in azad kashmir wen visit Isl or Pindi or any other city,thy say we hav com to pakistan n wen thy r goin back,thy say we r goin to our country/watn frm Pakistan:P

we had a maid frm kashmir,he used to say dis:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom