What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the school is called army. (West point) Well yeah maybe that is the plan? :D I can just go there and than switch to marine corps as an officer after I graduate. It doesn't really matter though you just need a BA from anywhere you can join any armed service as an officer after taking the officer exam.

nice. just curious, will you be willing to fight against paskiatn if you had to? you don't have to answer this if you don't want to!

Yeah the school is called army. (West point) Well yeah maybe that is the plan? :D I can just go there and than switch to marine corps as an officer after I graduate. It doesn't really matter though you just need a BA from anywhere you can join any armed service as an officer after taking the officer exam.

Dude why be cannon fodder in Afghanistan somewhere doing Nation building for a bunch of ingrates & fighting against insurgents that are like termites who never die ? :what:

Why not something else - the Navy or the Airforce - Be safer ! :tup:

What is your position on kashmir?? Your views?

Uhmmm lol
That;s actually the only topic I am not neutral on. Kashmir should be independent. Period! Not because it doesn't belong ot india or pakistan but because of the way both of these countries have abused the people. There is an interest group in washington for a united and independent kashmir. I am involved with it!

my dream @Secur @hinduguy @Alpha1 @Hyperion

I had a dream few days before report day when I was somewhere in grade 5 or 6....

I am not sure what I was dreaming about but my sis who was sleeping next to me woke up when I said a name of my classmate that I had beaten her....and sure enough I had beaten my friend hehehehe...

Nothing special but sure did keep you lot in suspense ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice. just curious, will you be willing to fight against paskiatn if you had to? you don't have to answer this if you don't want to!

Why would I have to fight Pakistan? :eek:

Sweet heart if Pakistan did not get into a war with US after OBL incident you can rest assured there will be no such war in the future.

In such a scenario though there is a clause in I believe all of the branches that you can say you do not want to fight in a particular place for so and so reason. Like if the Muslim soldiers don't want to fight in Afghanistan than can apply for it and won't have to. Most people don't know this because either they are just uneducated or don't ask questions.

@hinduguy

internet_memes_are_straight_and_gay_pirates_after_the_same_booty-s400x400-245260.jpg

no homo.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude why be cannon fodder in Afghanistan somewhere doing Nation building for a bunch of ingrates & fighting against insurgents that are like termites who never die ? :what:

Why not something else - the Navy or the Airforce - Be safer ! :tup:

Musalman moht sei nai darta.

Uhmmm lol
That;s actually the only topic I am not neutral on. Kashmir should be independent. Period! Not because it doesn't belong ot india or pakistan but because of the way both of these countries have abused the people. There is an interest group in washington for a united and independent kashmir. I am involved with it!
I hate you already...:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom