What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's funny i am an independent but leaning towards the democrats. Romney was just odd!!
Forget the corps, run for a state position or something. Don't you think that would be better in terms of experience? Actually you can join the corps right now right, you don't need college for that.

I want to join as an officer. For that you need BA. Besides everyone should serve in the army for their country. :enjoy:

Nah for politics you have to start out small, run for city council, than mayor, than you can jump to senate or go straight for president or governor depending on your age etc.

Tattooing in Stoneage

image.jpg

@Secur you wanted to ask me something...I read you were asking what time I would be back...
@Hyperion aik coke mayray liyea bhi plz!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Mamba I'm afraid this girl has a serious case of coconutitis.[/
Dr. RazPak,

I am flattered that you are now willing to admit I am a girl. We have taken our relationship to the next level, I couldn't be happier haha!!

Lots of love,
ZYXW

According to shariah rite.... An eye for an eye ???

Unless family forgives the murderer but even if so the culprit has to pay the family some sort of sum because for all you know he may have killed their only bread maker.

I want to join as an officer. For that you need BA. Besides everyone should serve in the army for their country. :enjoy:

Nah for politics you have to start out small, run for city council, than mayor, than you can jump to senate or go straight for president or governor depending on your age etc.

Hahaha your just going in the forces eh!!!, have you planned out which branch you want to join. Also good decision joining as an officer because NCM in states get paid very low in contrast to say Canada, where a corporal can make 65k to survive. Also why is the payscale so bad in states, I never got the concept because the amount of work the armforces do is alot more than candienne forces atleast the marines I met in service, though as nails :)

@Secur I have not a clue actually....never studied it...

Do you know of any black rose ( modified / genetically engineered ) that I can keep at home ? I think I heard about it somewhere ...

And I remembered just now , you were going to tell me about your dream ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom