What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join as an officer. For that you need BA. Besides everyone should serve in the army for their country. :enjoy:

Nah for politics you have to start out small, run for city council, than mayor, than you can jump to senate or go straight for president or governor depending on your age etc.

so ur going to go for the army? And then work your way up from there I am guessing. That sounds really good. Wait, then why don't u transfer to those military schools, ugh there is this famous one, I forgot the name...don't you get a BA and army traning.

Hahaha your just going in the forces eh!!!, have you planned out which branch you want to join. Also good decision joining as an officer because NCM in states get paid very low in contrast to say Canada, where a corporal can make 65k to survive. Also why is the payscale so bad in states, I never got the concept because the amount of work the armforces do is alot more than candienne forces :)

IDK why but the pay is increased every year. Marine corps, I was choosing between that or navy but I am sure on Marines now. :D

so ur going to go for the army? And then work your way up from there I am guessing. That sounds really good. Wait, then why don't u transfer to those military schools, ugh there is this famous one, I forgot the name...don't you get a BA and army traning.

You're thinking of WEST POINT.

IDK why but the pay is increased every year. Marine corps, I was choosing between that or navy but I am sure on Marines now. :D

A Pakiiii Jar head.

Jeez man.

u will be facing this!
4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

@Talon @Secur im having fun tonight!

481823_10151739637228362_668046961_n.jpg

@JonAsad, @Alpha1, @Mirzay, @Talon

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah the school is called army. (West point) Well yeah maybe that is the plan? :D I can just go there and than switch to marine corps as an officer after I graduate. It doesn't really matter though you just need a BA from anywhere you can join any armed service as an officer after taking the officer exam.

You're thinking of WEST POINT.

A Pakiiii Jar head.

Jeez man.

Next time you come to the city check out fort hamilton base for the army. You will be shocked at the number of Pakistanis, my cousin when he trained here actually met some Pakistani army jawans who were here for UN training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom