What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhmmm lol
That;s actually the only topic I am not neutral on. Kashmir should be independent. Period! Not because it doesn't belong ot india or pakistan but because of the way both of these countries have abused the people. There is an interest group in washington for a united and independent kashmir. I am involved with it!

You've got to be kidding me - What did Pakistan do to abuse it & the people therein ? :what:

my dream @Secur @hinduguy @Alpha1 @Hyperion

I had a dream few days before report day when I was somewhere in grade 5 or 6....

I am not sure what I was dreaming about but my sis who was sleeping next to me woke up when I said a name of my classmate that I had beaten her....and sure enough I had beaten my friend hehehehe...

Nothing special but sure did keep you lot in suspense ;)

:omghaha::omghaha:
Wait a minute?
U beat kids up!

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

internet_memes_are_straight_and_gay_pirates_after_the_same_booty-s400x400-245260.jpg

no homo.

:rofl:

why am I still getting homo vibes from you.. bit too much interest.. like @KRAIT got when somebody declaed he is a girl. :)

Uhmmm lol
That;s actually the only topic I am not neutral on. Kashmir should be independent. Period! Not because it doesn't belong ot india or pakistan but because of the way both of these countries have abused the people. There is an interest group in washington for a united and independent kashmir. I am involved with it!

Really but you identify with a Pakistani flag and I am willing to bet your father has a Pakistani passport or once did? :coffee: We have a lot of Pakistani kashmiris here who will tell you otherwise about the bold part.

Musalman moht sei nai darta.

Musalman khoteiii ka bachaa bhiii nahin bantaaa aur hell hole mein chalaaang maar deitaaa ! :blink:

Fight for something thats worth fighting instead of a campaign thats all but over in a country where druggies kill their own trainers & collude with the Taliban !

why am I still getting homo vibes from you.. bit too much interest.. like @KRAIT got. :)

LOL.

You are getting them from me?

Didn't you say some nigga had cute dimples?

no homo

Well, fast food is generally bad, it must be avoided.

Depends on the quality, ie frozen fruits and veg are just useless, they are an abuse of the purpose of eating them in the first place.

not frozen vege or fruits but Frozen nuggets,chicken tempura,hot tenders etc of K&N's n Menu foods?

no life without fast food:fie::cray: hw can anyone survive without havin no burgers n pizza at all:oops:

Really but you identify with a Pakistani flag and I am willing to bet your father has a Pakistani passport or once did? :coffee: We have a lot of Pakistani kashmiris here who will tell you otherwise about the bold part.

She's a coconut.

Probably never been to Pakistan, and most likely has no idea that the people of Azad Kashmir want to be with Pakistan.

Why would I have to fight Pakistan? :eek:

Sweet heart if Pakistan did not get into a war with US after OBL incident you can rest assured there will be no such war in the future.

In such a scenario though there is a clause in I believe all of the branches that you can say you do not want to fight in a particular place for so and so reason. Like if the Muslim soldiers don't want to fight in Afghanistan than can apply for it and won't have to. Most people don't know this because either they are just uneducated or don't ask questions.

I don't know. I feel like a war in the future is likely. yes, they didn't with OBL but with increasing chinese and pakistan friendship, Pakistan is clearly changing sides.
I actually don't know too much the army lol so i didn't know that. But, do your loyalties lie 100% with the US or is there a line? I am just asking because I am curious!

Musalman khoteiii ka bachaa bhiii nahin bantaaa aur hell hole mein chalaaang maar deitaaa ! :blink:

Fight for something thats worth fighting instead of a campaign thats all but over in a country where druggies kill their own trainers & collude with the Taliban !

:woot: Bro by the time I join Afghanistan will be done anyway. More than likely I will find myself in East Asia, I have two marine friends deployed in Japan right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom