What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
audit on such things works on relative status in a period... i.e. if there is a change between two years ... but, if they book provisions for the first time, what will the auditor do? Let's just say it is complicated, because the company is getting audited in multiple countries and they are shifting their billing address (and therefore the address of the base auditor for the main revenue recognition center changes every year to a new country)... ;)

Dude I hope you don't end up getting your butt singed in the end because this doesn't look very nice ! :blink:

Yara, we have a problem there... it's an unspoken rule that the deed has to be done by a member of the family, else it's not justified. That's the issue... else I'd just pay and get it done with.

According to shariah rite.... An eye for an eye ???

Dude I hope you don't end up getting your butt singed in the end because this doesn't look very nice ! :blink:

well, i got called in to figure this out.. people thought it is a strategic issue and now i see it is an accounting mess that is being used to hide inefficiency

Nothing yara, family feuds.... score needs to be settled...

Settled with whom....what the heck were you talking about ? :undecided:

I'd fight alongside you but not against a Pukhtoon - Tumm khochaa looog wakeiiii mein khochaa hiiii haiii ! His cousin twice removed might bump into me someday & splatter my brains on the windscreen ! :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom