What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people!!:D

@Secur

Sir G do you know about any drug trail of ARB-Indapamide combination?
There was an ACEi-Indapamide study though i kind of know of.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
They suck, remember ANY fried food is toxic to your health, ANY soft drinks are bad for your health, 1 can of coke contains 10 tea spoons of sugar or equivalent. Which means you will only burn the calories you incur from a can of coke of you run for 2Kms.

Best food is fresh, grilled,roasted or baked food, with zero or little oil content.

dun talk like my Dad:cray:

hands+on+ears.jpg

i kno its unhealthy but i cant quit it completly:undecided:

But ma'am you can't do this to me & then run off talking about Rahuls & Pauls & what not ! :lol:

Now that you've brought up the Kashmir Topic, albeit inadvertently so, I'd like to know why you think the way you think about what are the ground realities of Kashmir ?

UNHCR | Refworld | "With Friends Like These...": Human Rights Violations in Azad Kashmir

human rights abuses in kashmir

Oh kay i did what u wanted. now no more on this topic should be expected from me!:)

Well they are few varieties...do you really wanna know?

Do you really think I was wasting my time all along ? :D Well , lets just say , once or twice , I take up strange hobbies , last one was the coral reef sort of aquaria which is coming to an end ... I just do not enough time to maintain it now that I am in second year of my B.E. in Materials Engineering and heading a manufacturing project team at the moment ... :) We are trying to coat a single crystal with the use of Physical Vapor Deposition method ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom