What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy @Alpha1
@WebMaster just told me to tell him if anyone is causing trouble....am his agent and watchful eye!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL no , just dont want a great city to be ruined because of trigger happy yanks stupidity ! :D ... Even then , you cant do jack , friend :lol:

So you want Northerners to go psycho god forbid and attack the south and US do nothing? :what:

I thought you said war is inevitable. ;)

How are you going to promote peace if the war has already broken out. :eek:

LOL stoppppp haha. I don't know what I would pick! It's a difficult choice. Not fair how you're using my words against me :P LOL

Next one ! :(

Not even beautiful and definitely not in the rainforest category ! Get me something more colorful or terribly ugly :D
@Secur jimsonweed looks nice :P

It's in the Saraiki belt in Punjab.

I'd invite you, but it's not a city for mommy daddy bache like Isloo.

:lol:

is it da one next to Multan?:undecided: i kno one thing abt it,there is a girl who livs in my neighbourhood,her n my family are friends,who is studying Architecture,she had a project on som historical buildings n she choze som old palace which is a famous one in bhawlpur,n did her research on it,i saw da pics she took of dat palace n da whole work of her...gosh dat wz som thing to be appretiatd

i dun remember da name of dat palace!:undecided:

So you want Northerners to go psycho god forbid and attack the south and US do nothing? :what:

You do not understand , friend ... A rogue nation doesn't remain rogue after acquiring Nuclear weapons because it knows the end result so North Koreans will attempt nothing that sort no matter how psychopathic their actions usually are , its you guys who worry me the most ! :D

Northerners can't sustain a prolonged war and the ROKAF will flatten most of their logistical arteries other than the ones below ground which will take a hammering from America MOABs, the northerners know their limits. They're going to stay put, besides of late even China's backed out of helping the Jongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom