What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @hinduguy @arp2041 @Armstrong @KRAIT @Talon @SMStealth @OTHERS

Got to run fellow Naswarians, lots of work ahead and I'm starving. Goodnight oh and please someone had better handle razpak at the elephant in Pakistan thread. He's asking people to worship a certain part of him...or so I saw mentioned. AND WARNING- It's an inflammatory thread and a troll fest. My suggestions- troll every side on the forsaken thread. :D Peace out!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @hinduguy @arp2041 @Armstrong @KRAIT @Talon @SMStealth @OTHERS

Got to run fellow Naswarians, lots of work ahead and I'm starving. Goodnight oh and please someone had better handle razpak at the elephant in Pakistan thread. He's asking people to worship a certain part of him...or so I saw mentioned. AND WARNING- It's an inflammatory thread and a troll fest. My suggestions- troll every side on the forsaken thread. :D Peace out!

we all are having a laugh on that thread.. let @RazPaK enjoy too... tera usse kya dusmani hai...

we all are having a laugh on that thread.. let @RazPaK enjoy too... tera usse kya dusmani hai...

Dushmani nahi hai yaar. Although keeping him aside I'm disappointed that so many posters from our side are just there to get a good laugh at the expense of some people. Just my personal opinion.

Razee, konsa thread hai? Is trolling an option there? :D

the elephant thread. you might be a bit late, it has run its course mostly. :)

Dushmani nahi hai yaar. Although keeping him aside I'm disappointed that so many posters from our side are just there to get a good laugh at the expense of some people. Just my personal opinion.

there are no 'our' side.. no 'their' side mate. Say whatever you want (and delete quickly if you think its against forum policy) :rofl:

Razee, konsa thread hai? Is trolling an option there? :D
Yeah you can see the true colors of Raai and Jana.

You know what Webby gave a warning to me that don't pi$$ off Razpak. :omghaha:

Admins and Moderators of PDF are awersome. :rofl:

Inciting hate against Islam and you don't want a taste of your own medicine?

What did I do wrong?

@Emrald what is Project Earth ?
@Armstrong Has the phoenix risen from the ashes then ? :D

by project earth i mean this earth into which we are sent by Almighty Allah in order to perform various affirmitive tasks:smitten:

who is raai?
and @KRAIT, @RazPaK, plz dont bring your fight to this place... :)

Inciting hate against Islam and you don't want a taste of your own medicine?What did I do wrong?
Oh come on. Inciting hate against Islam. Go cry somewhere else. Me Joe Shearer and all were discussing Hinduism.

You go straight to mothers and sisters.

Leave, go to some other thread. I won't ruin this thread of Hyperion anymore bcoz of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom