What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be the bigger man and avoid "tu tu mein mein" I have been called a false flagger, a traitor, an Indian lover by the Pakistanis. An idiot, an asshole, a dumbass by the Indians. Does that make any difference to me? Hell no. I don't give a **** what anyone in this world thinks or "feels" about me. I am what I am, and I am AWESOME....

This is just PDF where people said those things, now imagine in real life being a Pakistani???? Strip seacrhes, profiling etc etc etc.... should I blame it all on you / Americans / and Indian propaganda? No. Idiots are like sheep, they just follow a protocol. Are you one as well?
like_a_boss.jpg

Krait is the kid that takes the ball home when people are hitting sixes on his bowling.

Yeah...

He's that guy.

:rofl:

@Hyperion Well I have been a bigger man. But few people are just more fun. :enjoy:

Leave it yaar, ye bata, how good is Django Unchained ? Your take I certainly believe than rotten tomatoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Razee, yara... tumm bhee khwa-m-khwa teeli haath mein lay kar phirtay ho. If the OP was an arsehole, why target a whole religion??? Do you seriously feel that every Indian is like that, and you do feel emasculated by them that you resort to hitting them below the belt? We can stand our ground in any face-off, no need to ever get nasty.

I can testify that he is.

Ain.. which one is that :blink:... lemme check it out tonight and I'll get back to you..... :D

@Hyperion Well I have been a bigger man. But few people are just more fun. :enjoy:

Leave it yaar, ye bata, how good is Django Unchained ? Your take I certainly believe than rotten tomatoes.

Krait is the kid that takes the ball home when people are hitting sixes on his bowling.Yeah...He's that uy.
Last time I checked you were gossiping with Ticker and ajtr about me on that thread and I was enjoying your frustration with a bowl full of popcorns.

Chal chadd yaar, tu aish kar. Webby tera khayal rakhta hai, main kya kahun tujhe. :enjoy:

Razee, yara... tumm bhee khwa-m-khwa teeli haath mein lay kar phirtay ho. If the OP was an arsehole, why target a whole religion??? Do you seriously feel that every Indian is like that, and you do feel emasculated by them that you resort to hitting them below the belt? We can stand our ground in any face-off, no need to ever get nasty.

It is simple. Eye for an eye.

And it wasn't to to feel better about myself.

It was to humble them into understanding that belittling a religion or country is not acceptable.

@Hyperion

Dude, Tarantino's Movie. That Nazi guy from Inglorious Bast*** won Oscar for that.

I might watch it Tonight. Waiting for my bottle to get empty. :D

Do you seriously think that you can change ANYONES mind? Men mature at 22, women at about 20. After that not even god can change how they process things.

Women
1 - 16 = Impressionable
17 - 20 = Reprogrammable
21 - 23 = Low level format-able, however, will result in bad sectors..

It is simple. Eye for an eye.

And it wasn't to to feel better about myself.

It was to humble them into understanding that belittling a religion or country is not acceptable.

Do you seriously think that you can change ANYONES mind? Men mature at 22, women at about 20. After that not even god can change how they process things.

Women
1 - 16 = Impressionable
17 - 20 = Reprogrammable
21 - 23 = Low level format-able, however, will result in bad sectors..

Well it certainly shut them the hell up.

Perhaps they will think about it twice when they get into their mob mentality.

Krait is the kid that takes the ball home when people are hitting sixes on his bowling.

Yeah...

He's that guy.

Then you are like the bowler whose balls are hit to sixes, getting frustrated and cursing your own team mates and sledging.

:whistle:

Well it certainly shut them the hell up.

Perhaps they will think about it twice when they get into their mob mentality.
seeing from a different perspective, its quite easy to get you banned, especilly for people with less than 100 posts. :)

Then you are like the bowler whose balls are hit to sixes, getting frustrated and cursing your own team mates and sledging.

:whistle:

Negative. That would be Krait, like I just illustrated to you.

seeing from a different perspective, its quite easy to get you banned, especilly for people with less than 100 posts. :)

Ban or no ban, I'm a free spirit.

I didn't say anything wrong either?

Everyone was justifying nudity as a divine characteristic, so I asked why they wear clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom