What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara EVERYONE I know in all TOP firms, dealing with FOREX have little to zero on academic front. It's more of a "instinct" job. Now the thing is that you like forex... now how to land a forex job is a different question all together. For that you'd need an MBA in Finance from an amazing institute (not that it matters AT ALL.... they teach you NOTHING.... if you ask me, it's a pile of shi*). However, the diploma gets you that first interview... Rest of it is all the "feel" factor in the FOREX world, no one and no book on earth can teach you anything about it. Just remember you should know basics of financial risk modeling, hedging, know how about and how to follow different commodities, and then you will slowly become aware of this bigger canvas that you'll draw in your mind, where everything will be connected and will relate to one another... when you feel that you have reached that point, that's where you will leave your high paying job and jump into the market on your own. On this journey, if you are good at writing code *from scratch using efficient languages*, probabilistic models, excellent at using super computers for simulating your financial and risk models and can relate intimately to those variables in your equations, you'll end up making a big pile of cash....

So a CFA won't cut it ? :undecided:

Aur Hypie, as I said a million times before - I'm not looking for a million $$$ job - won't get it & don't want it ! What I'm saying is :

If I wanted to learn how to make money* off FOREX what should be the way to go ?

* by money I'm think between 5-10 k $ a month - Nothing more than that ! I've got some other plans on my mind that I'd much rather devote the rest of my time to instead of a high flying job that saps everything out of me !

So tell me how do I get to that first $1k & then the subsequent ones - Would a degree prepare me for that better ? Or should I continue doing what I'm doing - Reading stuff on my own ?

Dude, the author of that article is a bigot of the highest calibre. Razee may have gone of tangent, however, he has every right to protest. I am not a religious person at all, even I got pissed at the unsubstantiated lies. I can write a similar article, which will boil your blood in a nano-second, it's not that difficult to spread hatred...

Oh please... don't come from "freedom of speech" I have every angel covered there....

Yeah you can see the true colors of Raai and Jana.

You know what Webby gave a warning to me that don't pi$$ off Razpak. :omghaha:

Admins and Moderators of PDF are awersome. :rofl:

Oh come on. Inciting hate against Islam. Go cry somewhere else. Me Joe Shearer and all were discussing Hinduism.

You go straight to mothers and sisters.

Leave, go to some other thread. I won't ruin this thread of Hyperion anymore bcoz of you.

Aww krait, I know you don't like to play when the playing field is even.

Really it comes down to this.

Respect is not a one way street.

If you are looking for USD 75,000.00 - 100,000.00 job, I'll offer it to you! Just finish MBA finance from a reputed university.

Degree is a MUST, and yes you need to keep reading EVERYTHING, even geopolitics. Specially geopolitics. Nothing affects the pulse of a currency more than welfare of nations, and sinister plans of bigger nations.

So a CFA won't cut it ? :undecided:

Aur Hypie, as I said a million times before - I'm not looking for a million $$$ job - won't get it & don't want it ! What I'm saying is :

If I wanted to learn how to make money* off FOREX what should be the way to go ?

* by money I'm think between 5-10 k $ a month - Nothing more than that ! I've got some other plans on my mind that I'd much rather devote the rest of my time to instead of a high flying job that saps everything out of me !

So tell me how do I get to that first $1k & then the subsequent ones - Would a degree prepare me for that better ? Or should I continue doing what I'm doing - Reading stuff on my own ?

@KRAIT.. I agree with @RazPaK about respect... if you feel insulted just report to mods.

I respect nobody and can take all kinds of insult (although my previous Id was banned because of an aunty I did not 'respect'). I believe in free speech in anonymous forums at least. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for USD 75,000.00 - 100,000.00 job, I'll offer it to you! Just finish MBA finance from a reputed university.

Thank You ! :kiss3:

So does that mean the chance of me making that solo isn't on the cards ? :undecided:

Is there no way to learn this skill on my own ? :cray:

@Hyperion Its not about the article. We were discussing Hinduism and telling our own Indian brothers what they don't know when he jumped up and started on Mothers paraded Naked.

So please don't give me a diplomatic reply. I know you can write much more offending article than that. I can too. But when it comes to decency, there are always a line not to be crossed.

He can say whatever he want to say about religion, Woman is something that I don't consider as something a person attack on.

I don't want to carry this issue any forward. Ceasefire from my side. I don't want to have fight or misunderstanding with a good friend like you.

Degree is a MUST, and yes you need to keep reading EVERYTHING, even geopolitics. Specially geopolitics. Nothing affects the pulse of a currency more than welfare of nations, and sinister plans of bigger nations.

what about me ! ! can i get ? :shout:

Read it again. I've edited it. Dude, read all you can. You will know exactly when you are ready. Play games everyday with monopoly money, buy and sell, understand those tiny margins and you'll understand how much you'll need to start a successful venture...

Thank You ! :kiss3:

So does that mean the chance of me making that solo isn't on the cards ? :undecided:

Is there no way to learn this skill on my own ? :cray:

Be the bigger man and avoid "tu tu mein mein" I have been called a false flagger, a traitor, an Indian lover by the Pakistanis. An idiot, an asshole, a dumbass by the Indians. Does that make any difference to me? Hell no. I don't give a **** what anyone in this world thinks or "feels" about me. I am what I am, and I am AWESOME....

This is just PDF where people said those things, now imagine in real life being a Pakistani???? Strip seacrhes, profiling etc etc etc.... should I blame it all on you / Americans / and Indian propaganda? No. Idiots are like sheep, they just follow a protocol. Are you one as well?

@Hyperion Its not about the article. We were discussing Hinduism and telling our own Indian brothers what they don't know when he jumped up and started on Mothers paraded Naked.

So please don't give me a diplomatic reply. I know you can write much more offending article than that. I can too. But when it comes to decency, there are always a line not to be crossed.

He can say whatever he want to say about religion, Woman is something that I don't consider as something a person attack on.

I don't want to carry this issue any forward. Ceasefire from my side. I don't want to have fight or misunderstanding with a good friend like you.

Be the bigger man and avoid "tu tu mein mein" I have been called a false flagger, a traitor, an Indian lover by the Pakistanis. An idiot, an asshole, a dumbass by the Indians. Does that make any difference to me? Hell no. I don't give a **** what anyone in this world thinks or "feels" about me. I am what I am, and I am AWESOME....

This is just PDF where people said those things, now imagine in real life being a Pakistani???? Strip seacrhes, profiling etc etc etc.... should I blame it all on you / Americans / and Indian propaganda? No. Idiots are like sheep, they just follow a protocol. Are you one as well?

I can testify that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom