What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumm bhee sharminda kartay ho...... thanks karon ka na karon..... apnee tareef aap ho jaye gee..... :omghaha:

like_a_boss.jpg

@RazPaK BTW what you do for living ? You told that you cursed your boss ? I still don't know your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey not all of them.Just mostly Krait and his pack.I work for different marketing firms.
Cool. My research work is in marketing too.

Published in INFORMS Marketing Science. What type of work you do ?

@KRAIT.. I agree with @RazPaK about respect... if you feel insulted just report to mods.

I respect nobody and can take all kinds of insult (although my previous Id was banned because of an aunty I did not 'respect'). I believe in free speech in anonymous forums at least. :)

Everyone believes that you should say what you believe in! but there is a way of saying things, that's important.

Wow just went through that elephant thread. Hindus are such a bhegairat people.
Yeah. Hell beigharat.

We are frustrated with our country's problems so we take it out on this forum. :D

Everyone believes that you should say what you believe in! but there is a way of saying things, that's important.

Aiiye Haaye. Philosophy. :D

@KingMamba93 WHere have you been busy these days ? I don't even know what you do for living ?

Hey not all of them.

Just mostly Krait and his pack.

I work for different marketing firms.

Oh yes of course only 90% of Indians are idiots, I suppose some would fall in the 10%. Krait doesn't even do anything you just always fighting him. Lol

Cool. My research work is in marketing too.

Published in INFORMS Marketing Science. What type of work you do ?

Come up with strategies for different product lines.

Currently my firm is hired by a corporate bank.

Need to get people banking with us. :bounce:

Reactions: HRK
Oh yes of course only 90% of Indians are idiots, I suppose some would fall in the 10%. Krait doesn't even do anything you just always fighting him. Lol
:lol: Well I like to fight with Razpak. At least he speaks what he thinks. :D

Its good to have an enemy you can predict rather than unpredictable one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom