What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
koi pata nai maybe you lost a game...

I will tell you a dream when I am back...remind me :D

ah @Talon my lovely youngest most sister you missed me???ah,come to papa....look what i've brought for you......

b_a-box-of-candies.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakh lanat, for making me read boring stuff.... :nono:

So which of the following assets are exceptions to the measurement provisions of the IFRS 5 Non-Current Assets Held for Sale or Discontinued Operations :

(1) deferred tax (IAS 12 Income Taxes)

(2) asset arising from employee benefits (IAS 19 Employee Benefits)

(3) financial assets within the scope of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments

(4) non-current assets that are accounted for in accordance with the fair value model in IAS 40 Investment Property

(5) non-current assets that are measured at fair-value less cost to sell in accordance with IAS 41 Agriculture

(6) contractual rights under insurance contracts as defined in IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts

Options :

(a) 1,2 & 4

(b) only 5

(c) all of the above

(d) 3 & 6

(e) none of the above

Lakh lanat, for making me read boring stuff.... :nono:

Yaaar eik sawal ka jawab tou deii dooo miaaan ! :cray:

Question :
Where could someone end up being if they are good at making money off the FOREX ?

Mujhay to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, yahan tak kay Eskimos bhee eik jaisay lagtay hain.... :blink:

Waisee I've met Pukhtoons who have mongoloid features - Dude whats up with that ? :blink:

Yara, if you can play FOREX good, then you can end up anywhere..... just depends how good you are.

One thing I don't get is, if you wanted to get into the FOREX game, why all the ACCA????

Yaaar eik sawal ka jawab tou deii dooo miaaan ! :cray:

Question :
Where could someone end up being if they are good at making money off the FOREX ?

Mujhay to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, yahan tak kay Eskimos bhee eik jaisay lagtay hain.... :blink:

haha yeh and even da animals in their lands have strechd eyes like them,som member on chinese pics thread posted pics of camels along wid their ppl n da camel wz so very much looking like them,same chinese eyes lol:rofl::P

hullo btw Big Bro:wave: hw r u?
smileys-thinking-705257.gif

Those are not Pukhtoons.... MOST are Tajiks and Uzbeks who speak Pushto, just like rest of Afghanistan... :hitwall:

Waisee I've met Pukhtoons who have mongoloid features - Dude whats up with that ? :blink:

No no... I don't see any human being below me. To me all are same.. just that I can't distinguish between them....

Racist.!!!!:astagh:

Yara, if you can play FOREX good, then you can end up anywhere..... just depends how good you are.

One thing I don't get is, if you wanted to get into the FOREX game, why all the ACCA????

I made a mistake...a huge mistake & no matter what I do I can't bring myself to even sit through an accounting lecture never mind actually like it & be good at it !

I love our Finance & Management & Business Analysis lectures but the accounting (Financial Accounting) was hell on earth for me ! I need to break out of that & thats why I'm thinking :

Hey I've got a BSc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from OBU (not a great university but certainly way better than LUMS in terms of ranking) so why not go for an MSc in some relevant degree instead that helps me build upon my love for the FOREX instead of trying my luck forcefully shoving accounting down my throat that I've failed miserably at so far.

So which of the following assets are exceptions to the measurement provisions of the IFRS 5 Non-Current Assets Held for Sale or Discontinued Operations :

(1) deferred tax (IAS 12 Income Taxes)

(2) asset arising from employee benefits (IAS 19 Employee Benefits)

(3) financial assets within the scope of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments

(4) non-current assets that are accounted for in accordance with the fair value model in IAS 40 Investment Property

(5) non-current assets that are measured at fair-value less cost to sell in accordance with IAS 41 Agriculture

(6) contractual rights under insurance contracts as defined in IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts

Options :

(a) 1,2 & 4

(b) only 5

(c) all of the above

(d) 3 & 6

(e) none of the above

Are you trying to be funny ButtStrong? Abhi TOTAL Tax ka question pura kiya tha, PGBP pe atka hua tha and then you bring in this in my spare time! Fie upon you! :angry:

No no... I don't see any human being below me. To me all are same.. just that I can't distinguish between them....
Telling that you cant differentiate between chinese, japanese and korean is quite insulting, never tell them on their face.
Even as joke.
Also never say.. 'how do mothers pick their kids from school'.. like I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom