What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god dat i dint read it then:what:

I'm too angry & disgusted by both the intellectual dishonesty of the article & severe myopia to say anything right now !

But...do read it & make sense of what it says & if you can form an opinion why you agree or disagree with it instead of just brushing it away !

@Armstrong We don't have any Jonathan Swifts left in the world do we...now that fellow could write satirical works on political/social/religious issues. Read his "A Modest Proposal"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too angry & disgusted by both the intellectual dishonesty of the article & severe myopia to say anything right now !

But...do read it & make sense of what it says & if you can form an opinion why you agree or disagree with it instead of just brushing it away !

ok ill read it n see...but comparin or usin any insultin word for a whole nation is offensive n shows da type of material might written in dat article...:girl_wacko::suicide2:

@Talon

same question, which i asked secur,

Which plants you'll look for,if you find yourself on a deserted island (Where you've never been before) ,helpless and have to survive for a week/month or so, else the coconut or eucalyptus....keeping in view both of the medicinal needs and your survival instincts?

Go..........:)

@Armstrong We don't have any Jonathan Swifts left in the world do we...now that fellow could write satirical works on political/social/religious issues. Read his "A Modest Proposal"?

Have you read or better yet heard Slavoj Zizek ?

@Talon

same question, which i asked secur,

Which plants you'll look for,if you find yourself on a deserted island (Where you've never been before) ,helpless and have to survive for a week/month or so, else the coconut or eucalyptus....keeping in view both of the medicinal needs and your survival instincts?

Go..........:)

Can I answer that ? :raise:

ok ill read it n see...but comparin or usin any insultin word for a whole nation is offensive n shows da type of material might written in dat article...:girl_wacko::suicide2:

Try and ignore the invective. See the author might be a bleeding heart type- measure him by how he satirizes the issue. Does the author resort to slapstick, to crude innuendo or does the author use true wit? It is inflammatory and some fellow poster from my side decided to post it for shits and giggles. One-upmanship is well and alive obviously. Satire may naturally involve insult or provocative material but it does not seek to incite hatred and it distinguishes itself from simple mockery. @Armstrong You want me to troll the fellows who're getting a laugh out of it- when I get free later at night that is- they might get shocked because of my flag. :P

@Dillinger oye dil jeet liya tuney.......

Kya likhta hai bhai!!!

tenu defence da inna knowledge kaisey hai??

Yaar thoda moda pata hai. Always was interested in being an armchair general since I didn't have the gumption to do something real for the nation's defense. Besides yaar mai CA bane ke process me hoon, you have ANY IDEA HOW BORING TAX AND FM IS- kuch na kuch aur toh padhna hi padhta hai man behelane ke liye. :P

@Armstrong Jahaanpana tussi mahaan ho! You're the third person I know in the this whole wide (or rather narrow) world of mine who's read Slavoj's works. Bhai tu ye border worder ka lafda nipatwa..milna padega tujhse. :D

Yaar thoda moda pata hai. Always was interested in being an armchair general since I didn't have the gumption to do something real for the nation's defense. Besides yaar mai CA bane ke process me hoon, you have ANY IDEA HOW BORING TAX AND FM IS- kuch na kuch aur toh padhna hi padhta hai man behelane ke liye. :P

So which of the following assets are exceptions to the measurement provisions of the IFRS 5 Non-Current Assets Held for Sale or Discontinued Operations :

(1) deferred tax (IAS 12 Income Taxes)

(2) asset arising from employee benefits (IAS 19 Employee Benefits)

(3) financial assets within the scope of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments

(4) non-current assets that are accounted for in accordance with the fair value model in IAS 40 Investment Property

(5) non-current assets that are measured at fair-value less cost to sell in accordance with IAS 41 Agriculture

(6) contractual rights under insurance contracts as defined in IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts

Options :

(a) 1,2 & 4

(b) only 5

(c) all of the above

(d) 3 & 6

(e) none of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom