What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mani2020 buddy wanna rock and roll ?

na bhai only you can do such rock n roll ...:omghaha:

487344_10151266234787245_1786510366_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVANCED WARNING! This is a joke!- If anyone decides to antagonize me over whats going to follow then I'll make you eat your garters for lunch!
@Hyperion: Captain, can we please extend the glorious nation of Naswar's claim over Kashmir and Gilgit/Baltistan- I would like to personally offer up my jagir of Delhi too. Its time we took our rightful place in the history of this subcontinent. NO? If we do agree then I vote for @Talon to be appointed as the nominal governor of the region.
@KRAIT @arp2041 @Aeronaut :- agreed?

Why not, Emperor enjoys mountains, and so do Emperor's goats. One day, the glorious republic of Naswaristan shall occupy all land mass, from once it's subjects migrated.... hoora.... :D

ADVANCED WARNING! This is a joke!- If anyone decides to antagonize me over whats going to follow then I'll make you eat your garters for lunch!
@Hyperion: Captain, can we please extend the glorious nation of Naswar's claim over Kashmir and Gilgit/Baltistan- I would like to personally offer up my jagir of Delhi too. Its time we took our rightful place in the history of this subcontinent. NO? If we do agree then I vote for @Talon to be appointed as the nominal governor of the region.
@KRAIT @arp2041 @Aeronaut :- agreed?

Why not, Emperor enjoys mountains, and so do Emperor's goats. One day, the glorious republic of Naswaristan shall occupy all land mass, from once it's subjects migrated.... hoora.... :D

Oh glorious emperor, will our flag fly high on all the bastions of the continent?:D

Mate, I'm fond of numerology... let's make it 2750 and we move.. :omghaha:

Good morning @everyone... :D

@Hyperion, when are you starting a naswar II thread.

The sun shall never set on the lovely grey, green and hash brown.... :omghaha:

Oh glorious emperor, will our flag fly high on all the bastions of the continent?:D

I see that many people have been misbehaving themselves and Santa has put them on the naughty list.....

Why why why do you do this, my beloved children of Naswaristan, while the king is asleep......?? :argh:

Dillinger why does your name sound like Bollinger to me ? :D ..

What does "Bollinger" mean? And trust me if you knew my real name- you'd find it to be harder on the tongue than Dillinger. More importantly, shall you join us in making the nation of Naswar the "hegemon" of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom