What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@animelive, @BDforever, @madx, @sepoi, guys time for a good laugh.

557909_614715785212583_938877831_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@SMStealth Kya hal hai bhai? Yahaan to thodi der pehele bhoochal hi aa gaya tha!

@ZYXW Welcome to the unfortunate and prevalent afflictions of bigotry. Thank webmaster though, his presence probably kept it relatively level. Kudos to your idea of honest politics. On Rahul Gandhi though, seriously, I'll paraphrase you- pick one with brains.

Hello:)
He's cool though, it's his opinion, whatever. He just crossed the line for me when he brought religion into it. I am muslim yet I was offended by the way he criticized hinduism. I don't take religious stuff like that lightly! but thank you, this is sweet of you. Hush, you can't criticize rahul gandhi ;)

Ohh in PDF yepp saw that RazPak guy creating nuisance but then thats his habit. Yepp NE hit by an Earthquake though a minor 1...

SO no major damage done then? Got worried for a bit, one of my best friends in from Manipur and he's visiting his family there atm, was going to shoot him call when I saw your post. Phew. :lol:

SO no major damage done then? Got worried for a bit, one of my best friends in from Manipur and he's visiting his family there atm, was going to shoot him call when I saw your post. Phew. :lol:

It measured 5.2 on Richter scale...Anyways wassup???n bhai ek request hai..itni khatarnak English mat likha kar matlab samajhne k liye bar bar Dictionary kholni padti hai :lol:

It measured 5.2 on Richter scale...Anyways wassup???n bhai ek request hai..itni khatarnak English mat likha kar matlab samajhne k liye bar bar Dictionary kholni padti hai :lol:

Yaar mai jahaan bhi jaata hoon log meri english sun kar kehetein hain angrez ki aulad, jab tak haryanvi me gaali do teen bar na de doon tab tak sudharte nahi hain. It's just an ingrained habit bro, English is like my default language.

Yaar mai jahaan bhi jaata hoon log meri english sun kar kehetein hain angrez ki aulad, jab tak haryanvi me gaali do teen bar na de doon tab tak sudharte nahi hain. It's just an ingrained habit bro, English is like my default language.

The reason for the bold part being????

The reason for the bold part being????

Its just the one I'm most comfortable with. I can articulate myself better when I employ it. Not to mention, at the risk of being pompous, I'm rather eloquent in its usage. Haan lekin zaroorat pade ya kafi baar jab man hota hai to yaar Hindi hi istemal karta hoon, kadak bhasha hai yaar hindi, istemal karne me mazaa ata hai, pashcim walon ki hindi toh sabse zyada kadad aur tez hai. But then when I talk to my maternal grand-mom then I resort to Bengali, uni bhalo bashen amar mukh theke bangla shunte.

Its just the one I'm most comfortable with. I can articulate myself better when I employ it. Not to mention, at the risk of being pompous, I'm rather eloquent in its usage. Haan lekin zaroorat pade ya kafi baar jab man hota hai to yaar Hindi hi istemal karta hoon, kadak bhasha hai yaar hindi, istemal karne me mazaa ata hai, pashcim walon ki hindi toh sabse zyada kadad aur tez hai. But then when I talk to my maternal grand-mom then I resort to Bengali, uni bhalo bashen amar mukh theke bangla shunte.

Ohh..So you are Multi lingual..You know English, Hindi, Haryanvi & Bengali...thats cool bro..

Ohh..So you are Multi lingual..You know English, Hindi, Haryanvi & Bengali...thats cool bro..

And 4 more languages, the only language I could never wrap my tongue around was and remains French. Although I'll tell you this much- I laughed my head off when they got me to read Munshi Premchand in English at school- I gifted my teacher the real Hindi version. Dehaati batein angrezi mein hamesh fit nahi hoti. :laugh: Ab mai bolun "patwari"- that doesn't just mean an official or an administrator to us- nahi yaar apne dimag me to shabd sunke ek chavi banjati hai due to the cultural significance of the word- in English though it just got translated to "the fellow who looked after the administration of the village"- pheeki padjati hai kahaani phir.

@arp2041 5 warnings and 1 infraction. :lol:

In last few days. Beat that b!tc*.

Kya gul khilane pe tule ho? Aur please, for the love of all that's holy, are you a man or a woman (Please don't hit me for the last bit)?!
@Hyperion @arp2041

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom