What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93 Dude, name I don't know. Remember there are name things with different in India and Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought iajj was hilarious, psycho but hilarious. He will be back.

hahaha do not worry, I had a similar experience early on in this website and perhaps that is part of the experience. There was a chinois troll, i think he got banned by the id of iajj, he was a racial purist not joking and he had a problem with every multi-racial member out there, suffice to say it was an interesting experience and i spent days argueing with him but in the end nothing changed. He still propagated eliminating every rootless race with anglo-saxon origin(i am not kidding) but i digress , moral of the story, just ignore these bigots.

I am adding him to ignore list as should you lols, not worth the headache.

Thanks you so much! Damn, yeah I guess it is part of the experience then. But, I honestly don't care too much, it just astonished me how silly someone could be! However, I need to be more smart about how I respond and not let my annoyance get the best of me. But I really really appreciate you helping me out! Thanks a bunch:)

LOL haha US or Pakistani?

US, If Pakistani I could already be in politics. I don't got all those super spy uncles ;) but the few uncles I do have in Pakistan have considerable influence in Punjab.

US, If Pakistani I could already be in politics. I don't got all those super spy uncles ;) but the few uncles I do have in Pakistan have considerable influence in Punjab.

Oh god, don't bring up that comment. Huge BLUNDER on my part!!! haha so now that it is deleted, I have no idea what you are talking about ;) haha
What do you want to do in the US? Domestic or International?

Cake rusk with chocolate milk is like fire. I like to have it after a workout. :D

You too now saying it, this 'cake rusk' phenomenon must stop though i admit the word is catchy, its a biscotti people hehehe :)

Munje bhi Rusk pasand hein!!!!!!!!! Dipped in a hot tea!!!!!!!!

What is the point of working out if you have that afterwards. :taz:

Hey you can't blame him, perfect way to treat yourself to a almond stuffed biscotti with milk after a tiring morning jog mmmm.

6017074724_90723795d9_z.jpg

What is the point of working out if you have that afterwards. :taz:

That's the life right. :D

Rusk is a low caloric food right?????? Nahin tho bathavo yaar... Webby healthy rehna bohuth zaroori hein.... Kithna post delete karna padtha hein...... hum tho unko araamse baitne nahin dethe na....

Oh god, don't bring up that comment. Huge BLUNDER on my part!!! haha so now that it is deleted, I have no idea what you are talking about ;) haha
What do you want to do in the US? Domestic or International?

When I become President both :p. I always wanted to be President lol since I was a kid but that is a long way off. First I wanna finish my studies at least up go BA, serve in the corps, and then politics. :D

Rusk is a low caloric food right?????? Nahin tho bathavo yaar... Webby healthy rehna bohuth zaroori hein.... Kithna post delete karna padtha hein...... hum tho unko araamse baitne nahin dethe na....

Not hot chocolate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom