What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I become President both :p. I always wanted to be President lol since I was a kid but that is a long way off. First I wanna finish my studies at least up go BA, serve in the corps, and then politics. :D

Not hot chocolate though.

Ambitious, you're just like me LOLOL! I really hope you stick to your dreams and see them to the end no matter how difficult they may be. If you don't mind me asking, what university do you attend? I am just curious, there aren't a lot of Pakistani people interested in US politics so when I find someone I tend to get excited. Haha

Ambitious, you're just like me LOLOL! I really hope you stick to your dreams and see them to the end no matter how difficult they may be. If you don't mind me asking, what university do you attend? I am just curious, there aren't a lot of Pakistani people interested in US politics so when I find someone I tend to get excited. Haha

Lol sorry my tablet died, John Jay for criminal justice undergraduate but I also take a bunch of polo sci classes and it will be my major for grad school. Yeah most Pakistanis here have no interest in US politics.

Anyway good night everybody.

Haramo'o ki alaud pesh ho rhi aaj kaal.

Dawaa maang sak thaa hun bus.

Lol sorry my tablet died, John Jay for criminal justice undergraduate but I also take a bunch of polo sci classes and it will be my major for grad school. Yeah most Pakistanis here have no interest in US politics.

Anyway good night everybody.

This is crazy you're literally like right in the city! Small world:)
Goodnight!

@ZYXW Welcome to the unfortunate and prevalent afflictions of bigotry. Thank webmaster though, his presence probably kept it relatively level. Kudos to your idea of honest politics. On Rahul Gandhi though, seriously, I'll paraphrase you- pick one with brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom