What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Stfu Hindu.

Capitol of Azad Kashmir.

LOLOLOL.

Bring your ISI working uncles to me so I can slap the **** out of each and every one them, Hindu.

:rofl:

Tough shift at the 7-11? :cheesy:

mmm biscotti, love those for breakfast, no peanuts or almonds attacheh , your the classic type eh :(

2298401868_9dde7d5d38.jpg

Nah I hate almonds and peanuts. Unless they honey toasted. :no:

Politics is cut throat, you positive attitude would get you killed politically. :unsure:

Would you rather have me be a lying, coniving, aggressive traitor and then run for prime minister of Pakistan?? It's about appealing to the public for me more than anyone else. I have a lot of faith and beleive that if you do things with good intentions, you will be fine. You just have to make sure you meet the right people along the way ya noe. How about you? what are you interested in?

Would you rather have me be a lying, coniving, aggressive traitor and then run for prime minister of Pakistan?? It's about appealing to the public for me more than anyone else. I have a lot of faith and beleive that if you do things with good intentions, you will be fine. You just have to make sure you meet the right people along the way ya noe. How about you? what are you interested in?

Politics derp, why you think I am grilling you. :smokin:

@ZYXW
You see no point in explaining yourself. It is not gonna change his views.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW
You see no point in explaining yourself. It is not gonna change his views.

Yeah but i don't want him under the misconception that I am backing out because he "revealed my true identity". speaking of explanations I need to delete that post LOLOL that was stupid on my part to post soemthing like that on a public site .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but i don't want him under the misconception that I am backing out because he "revealed my true identity". speaking of explanations I need to delete that post LOLOL that was stupid on my part to post soemthing like that on a public site .

Ya.maybe you should do that.coz people will use that against you again and again.
(No offense, just the truth, especially since you are a girl).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom