What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people how are you? @RazPaK chill bro!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion , in your opinion for someone thinking for a flexible career in engineerings, what is your opinion on choices for a second year student hypothetically, lets say mechanical or electrical engineering. Since on paper, I find both majors intriguing in their own ways. Which one in your experience is more flexible opinion wise.

29158258.jpg

Go for mechatronics then.

I recently found out about that LOL, I'll pick and choose when time comes and surrender it if that's what I decide.
However, I am currently leaning towards US politics over Pakistani so not sure if I would go for it. But if I do decide to, my dad was involved in Pakistani politics, so I guess I will be fine.

You are naive because you got that the world is perfect we all love each other attitude.

Hello people how are you? @RazPaK chill bro!!

Bhaiya kya haal hai. :D

If you don't know why I am speaking or what reason, maybe you should take a step back from judging.

This is the last time I will explain it to you.

You know what i do not care what your speaking about bigot, neither do I care, you just said something offensive earlier to a forum member and even were verbally abusing the administrator of this forum. Please i request that you clean up your behaviour and calling me half breed does not hurt me what so ever, may you should take a pointers or two from that chinois troll iajj as he does a better job suffice to say.

You know what i do not care what your speaking about bigot, neither do I care, you just said something offensive earlier to a forum member and even were verbally abusing the administrator of this forum. Please i request that you clean up your behaviour and calling me half breed does not hurt me what so ever, may you should take a pointers or two from that chinois troll iajj as he does a better job suffice to say.

Leave hi mate . perhaps you don't know him mate.

And you can consider mechatronics too.it is one of the rarest branches in india and perhaps the world.

Leave hi mate . perhaps you don't know him mate.

And you can consider mechatronics too.it is one of the rarest branches in india and perhaps the world.

Oh was that serious, I have never heard about this field. I thought that was a joke or something, damn indiennes taking creativity to a whole another level but i am curious as to the type of projects. What inde universitie offers this program as cross exchange with international schools and I am actually curious about the merits of having mechatronics as a major.

You are naive because you got that the world is perfect we all love each other attitude.

Bhaiya kya haal hai. :D

LOL it's not about being naive, it's about bringing some positivity to the world. And I do beleive in that what I say!

Uhm... Whatever Hindu...?

This is not India?

Look razpak keep religion out of this, we both follow a religion of peace and we should stop trading across insults and stop questioning zyxw's beliefs as that is lords job not ours. Lets stop all the negativity please as you are annoying everyone on this forum!!!

LOL it's not about being naive, it's about bringing some positivity to the world. And I do beleive in that what I say!

Politics is cut throat, you positive attitude would get you killed politically. :unsure:

Oh was that serious, I have never heard about this field. I thought that was a joke or something, damn indiennes taking creativity to a whole another level but i am curious as to the type of projects. What inde universitie offers this program as cross exchange with international schools and I am actually curious about the merits of having mechatronics as a major.

We do have student exchange programmes.

I have seen a few European and American students in my institute.

My university offers it.

You want the link?? To the university page?? If you are really interested you can call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom