What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL thanks!

Haha oh no, are you one of those people that doesn't like them? To be fair, I don't agree with their politics. But since Rahul attended Harvard, is kashmiri and very decent looking for a politician, I can't help but have a little bias for him lol

Are you a dude or a female??

Its all about survival eh!!! first two years atleast :)

Basically, my elders told me that if I am good at imagining abstract concepts, I should go for electrical, as it involves thinking of current path.
Whereas if you have a good memorising power and are good at drawing, then go for mech.

Personally mate, after studying electronics in first sem, I am glad that I didn't take EEE (my instiute offers electrical and electronics and not only electrical).

Hahaha. I am biased towards one politician.she is a pakistani. Any guesses?? :P

Is that so....

Let me guess Hina R. Khar?

If this is the case, you need to start looking for beauty with BRAINS. Come on atleast I made sure Rahul attended harvard before liking him haha

Are you a dude or a female??

female!
And even if I was a dude, what wrong with that. Grow up, you live in the US!

Basically, my elders told me that if I am good at imagining abstract concepts, I should go for electrical, as it involves thinking of current path.
Whereas if you have a good memorising power and are good at drawing, then go for mech.

Personally mate, after studying electronics in first sem, I am glad that I didn't take EEE (my instiute offers electrical and electronics and not only electrical).

I see though my mind is shifting towards mechanical partly because it seems more flexible for me to switch fields easier atleast in canada people change between 3-4 careers in their life on average. merci for the help in all seriousness, i needed some outside advice as guidance mademoiselle always has universitiè bias in terms of quota ratio in each fields .

Is that so....

If this is the case, you need to start looking for beauty with BRAINS. Come on atleast I made sure Rahul attended harvard before liking him haha

female!

Haha how old are you kid, no wonder you are so naive. Nah I just asked for clarity I know a couple of gay dudes perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge me? :cheesy:

Haha how old are you kid, no wonder you are so naive. Nah I just asked for clarity I know a couple of gay dudes perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge me? :cheesy:

I am 18 so no I am not a kid. Also, I apologize if you think I judged, but I couldn't help but notice your previous posts in regards to the other arguement taking place, so i responded in the way I did

Is that so....

female!

Oh.i will surely look for that in my life. :)

I am 18 so no I am not a kid. Also, I apologize if you think I judged, but I couldn't help but notice your previous posts in regards to the other arguement taking place, so i responded in the way I did

You are naive though. :D

Nah I just asked because I didn't know we had any gay dudes in the forum would have made for some funny conversation with the mullahs on here. :coffee:

Oh.i will surely look for that in my life. :)

LOL if I run go into politics in Pakistan, you better have a bias for me Ayush haha :P

And if you end up in Indian politics, I'll return the favor!

LOL if I run go into politics in Pakistan, you better have a bias for me Ayush haha :P

You born here or Pakistan? If here you would have to surrender your citizenship I believe to go into Pak politics. Unless you got connections to the rich.

You born here or Pakistan? If here you would have to surrender your citizenship I believe to go into Pak politics. Unless you got connections to the rich.

I recently found out about that LOL, I'll pick and choose when time comes and surrender it if that's what I decide.
However, I am currently leaning towards US politics over Pakistani so not sure if I would go for it. But if I do decide to, my dad was involved in Pakistani politics, so I guess I will be fine.

Sure. I will.:p:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom