What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
really??you have stayed in india/pak both??

I work closely with a professor at my university who is an expert on India. You might have heard of him, Philip Oldenburg. He is currently teaching a course in India and I am in touch with him everyday. He absolutely loves it there and I have always wanted to study abroad there as well. haha maybe next summer! But yeah this is why I really want to go to India.

And of course not to mention that I want ot meet Rahul Gandhi LOL ;)

super duper like.:)

which university mate,i mean in which stream??

i didnot decised yet....
Engineering university ..
Mechanical, Aero dynamic or Avionic..maybe electrical....
my 1st priority will be NUST....:cheers:

I wouldn't go to India, If I had a choice between saving my frostbitten foot or getting it cut off.

You Pakistanis make me sick.

Hey buddy...:wave:
wts up??
seeing you after a long time....:lol:

India is a beautiful country. Don't let politics influence your life that much, it's all games.

If you last long enough on PDF you will change your tone. :coffee:

I wouldn't go to India, If I had a choice between saving my frostbitten foot or getting it cut off.

You Pakistanis make me sick.

Welcome back finally. Not much has changed, huh. :cheesy:

India is full of the savages that killed off my family members.

I'd start killing them before I ever set foot there.

You seem like a new age, I was born in brooklyn Pakiiii.

Can't blame you If you don't or can't understand the sacrifices of the elders of Pakistan.

I do understand. But honestly it's all politics in that region. It's the governments, not the people. I mean even when we look at our country, it would be sad if people judged an entire country based on zardari's views or those of the extremists in our governemnt. It's always the elite and politicians. An indian common man is no different than a pakistani one. But then again, I might just be lacking knowledge about that region and people who have lived there might know better. Either way, it really doesn't matter to me.

LOL I appreciate the warning, but I highly doubt that! In fact, I am interning for the US state department at an embassy in India next spring, so i don't think my views on it or any country will change anytime soon.

:disagree: :disagree:

Dear Team,
a new Pakistani run video website,
Flick.pk , is ready. It is a great initiative by
a group of young Pakistani developers.
We take it as an Alternate Controlled
Media site to ensure the content,
particularly videos, posted are in
compliance with the principles, values and
teachings of our sacred religion Islam as
well as the ideology, creation, culture,
founders and people of our beloved
country Pakistan.
One of the powerful feature introduced is
that you are able to import videos already
uploaded on the internet! There is no need
to upload them again on Flick.pk although
you ma as you like. Currently supported
sites for import include Youtube, Vimeo,
Blip, DailyMotion and Metacafe.
Go to the site, make your account and
start uploading or import videos. This is
our own Pakistani community. Lets use it.

@Hyperion , in your opinion for someone thinking for a flexible career in engineerings, what is your opinion on choices for a second year student hypothetically, lets say mechanical or electrical engineering. Since on paper, I find both majors intriguing in their own ways. Which one in your experience is more flexible opinion wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are they talking about, I am curious because there urdu word choice is definitely slang or Sanskrit based :)

They about to meet up and fight in real. :omghaha:

It has to do with gang violence. Not maple syrup.

Hes cool chill out lol. Why you getting so garam with webby he was just fckin wit you.

yuckeeen janiye ganja on poop:lol:

is fvkeer ki hoor ka noor
@WebMaster I can bet you this guy aint in israel. What happened to no false flaggin?

It has to do with gang violence. Not maple syrup.

Sorry I do not understand what your attempting to imply, are you talking about gang related violence in United states, ahahah americannè!!!
@KingMamba93 , so is puckhtoon and razpak having a verbal fight? , i dont get it, hold up getting my urdu dictionary out :) ,

I work closely with a professor at my university who is an expert on India. You might have heard of him, Philip Oldenburg. He is currently teaching a course in India and I am in touch with him everyday. He absolutely loves it there and I have always wanted to study abroad there as well. haha maybe next summer! But yeah this is why I really want to go to India.

And of course not to mention that I want ot meet Rahul Gandhi LOL ;)

Hope your wishes are fulfilled.

And hope you fill some sense in gandhi family. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom