What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS Eng (Mech + Metallurgy) MS Eng (Industrial + Metallurgy) + MBA Finance + PhD (PUBLICATIONS PENDING)

So definitely a nerd ! :D I do not plan to go beyond Masters , friend ...

Well thats really great ! How much did you study in Pakistan ( HE I mean ) ?

Nahin yara, not a nerd at all.... I started my business very young, and then I studied for fun.... reason for me studying so much was my fiancé... I was her TA in her first year... so I stayed to be with her till she graduated....

Pakistan? Zero.

So definitely a nerd ! :D I do not plan to go beyond Masters , friend ...

Well thats really great ! How much did you study in Pakistan ( HE I mean ) ?

Nahin yara, not a nerd at all.... I started my business very young, and then I studied for fun.... reason for me studying so much was my fiancé... I was her TA in her first year... so I stayed to be with her till she graduated....

Pakistan? Zero.

Never met a guy who studied for her girlfriend , interesting ! ... So , what is next ?

Never ? How come ?

Never? Don't know why exactly.... wanted to go to the US, got into CMU on scholarship.... visa got rejected.... got pissed..... left for Turkey..... rest is history.... :D

Edited....

Never met a guy who studied for her girlfriend , interesting ! ... So , what is next ?

Never ? How come ?

Never? Don't know why exactly... I was kind of depressed after leaving PAF.... wanted to go to the US, got into CMU on scholarship.... visa got rejected.... got pissed..... left for Turkey..... rest is history.... :D

Ahh , of course , you dont ! :D ... Well , as a --- I am assuming ? ... So finally you landed in Ataturk's territory , do you have the nationality now ?

Yeah, for a long time I'm a Turkish national. Yara, nationality doesn't matter at all in this world. I learned it way later in life. The whole damn thing is about moolah. If you have loads of it, no one even gives a crap where you are from.

Edited...

Ahh , of course , you dont ! :D ... Well , as a GDP I am assuming ? ... So finally you landed in Ataturk's territory , do you have the nationality now ?

Yeah, for a long time I'm a Turkish national. Yara, nationality doesn't matter at all in this world. I learned it way later in life. The whole damn thing is about moolah. If you have loads of it, no one even gives a crap where you are from. Yes it was GDP.

Thats good to hear ! So " do what thou shalt wilt " then :D ... Yes it doesn't , all that matters is loads of money in numbered accounts and a little Xanax to get thyself in control ... How did the psychological testing go ? ...

Life has been a sweet ride. Maybe the gods in heavens love me after all.... :D

Thats good to hear ! So " do what thou shalt wilt " then :D ... Yes it doesn't , all that matters is loads of money in numbered accounts and a little Xanax to get thyself in control ... How did the psychological testing go ? ...

God himself is also there somewhere in the equation, however, haven't found exactly where I need to put him on the graph! :D

God's a hedonist ! Dont try to plot him on the human graph :D

Life has been a sweet ride. Maybe the gods in heavens love me after all.... :D

I was asking when you were trying for the ---... Yeah , but its your luck and efforts , no mercy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom