What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember that our urdu teacher used to talk a lot about him... I think he had a poem about a spider and a bee or fly... but, it's beeen a loooooong time man

Ai'nt he considered a sort of enemy of the state ? :what: ... Well I remember that one , where the Iqbal talks about deceivement and treachery from the bee's perspective when the spider tries to lures him :D Its a nice one !

Certain rules of life

<Important----------------------------0------------------------------Useless>
<Pretty Blondes -- Money -- Weed -- Beer ------------- everything else--->

Zindabad Hedonism! Par ye zamana badi galiyan deta hai, galiyon ko seene pe pehena seekhna padta hai. Personally though I don't like blondes, coal black hair all the way! :D

Why does everyone from Pakistan take so many meds???? :blink:

Why does everyone from Pakistan take so many meds????

The drugs and the control they give over the body and the mind , interests me a lot ... I dont know how the hell did I end up studying Materials Engineering :what:

Satisfies them ! The Placebo effect , Hyperion ... They aren't pleased to go a doctor and return without a prescription :rofl:

Ai'nt he considered a sort of enemy of the state ? :what: ... Well I remember that one , where the Iqbal talks about deceivement and treachery from the bee's perspective when the spider tries to lures him :D Its a nice one !

Don't remember hearing that... But, he was a bloody cryptic sorta bloke.... eventually, wayyy out of my league

If we don't see him for three more days, we can assume the worst! :D

This world is no place for the faint hearted.. he feels to much.... nature will restore balance.... :omghaha:

so, i should still hold my RIP prayer.... aye aye captain, I wait till the announcement, cuz I count on him to do it sooner than later... and with that, I crash for the evening....

Daktar sahab, if I may ask a question first...??? Is @Secur gonna be alone on that deserted island, or him and few pretty chicks? :D

Men are always alone,even if they've got company.:D

Nope the rescue team for secur may have the chicks on board as well,if demanded.

Reading @Secur 's list i see a demand in there.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't remember hearing that... But, he was a bloody cryptic sorta bloke.... eventually, wayyy out of my league

Well , its an assumption since he was the one who gave the idea of a Muslim country , that is why I asked :) ... He's sort of is , conveys very deep meanings ... :D

Yara, because materials engineering is exactly like drug manufacturing..... elements on atomic and subatomic states are like individuals, who live, breathe and move.... when they are mixed under different set of conditions they form these beautiful and unique alloys and composites, with their own set of properties.... that is what interests you... :smitten:

The drugs and the control they give over the body and the mind , interests me a lot ... I dont know how the hell did I end up studying Materials Engineering :what:

Good night mate! :wave:

so, i should still hold my RIP prayer.... aye aye captain, I wait till the announcement, cuz I count on him to do it sooner than later... and with that, I crash for the evening....

Reading @Secur 's list i see a demand in there.:lol:

Dont try asking for any of them @ Local Pharmacy ! :D ... Of course the lists big , I am there to enjoy :lol:

Nope i was just asking what your choice will be(pertaining to your interest).

That is alright :lol:

Yara, because materials engineering is exactly like drug manufacturing..... elements on atomic and subatomic states are like individuals, who live, breathe and move.... when they are mixed under different set of conditions they form these beautiful and unique alloys and composites, with their own set of properties.... that is what interests you... :smitten:

No , Hyperion ... It isn't exactly like that , its way too different , these common materials have way different sets of properties than lets say complex compound drugs , even though you are correct in a way , it kinda helps too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, the way you love drugs, I love powder metallurgy.... :smitten:

No , Hyperion ... It isn't exactly like that , its way too different , these common materials have way different sets of properties than lets say complex compound drugs , even though you are correct in a way , it kinda helps too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom