What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The savages? Isn't that with the pretty blonde chick??? :D Yeah, I'd want that with the weed.. :P

:lol: No ! Just want @Talon to tell me about a few rainforest exclusive plants that can be kept at home ... For the weed , we have others :D

Like ? 33% THC content ? :lol: Ever watched " The Savages " ?

Parda nhi jab koi khuda sey
Bundon se parda karna kia :D

Who's this guy btw ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yaar, school prayer hei... Iqbal ki poems urdu mei padi hei... though, it is a decade(s) old memory now :sick:

Yar , I know , but you still remember it , right ? :D

The savages? Isn't that with the pretty blonde chick??? :D Yeah, I'd want that with the weed.. :P

I knew you would take it that way :rofl: ... Yes , that one , pretty weird that chick was though , they claim to have the finest strain of cannabis ... You see , friend , how easy is it to manipulate people ? :D

Certain rules of life

<Important----------------------------0------------------------------Useless>
<Pretty Blondes -- Money -- Weed -- Beer ------------- everything else--->

I knew you would take it that way :rofl: ... Yes , that one , pretty weird that chick was though , they claim to have the finest strain of cannabis ... You see , friend , how easy is it to manipulate people ? :D

Well, yes and....................... no. Fun is why God sent us to this earth in the first place. God himself is also there somewhere in the equation, however, haven't found exactly where I need to put him on the graph! :D

You too a hedonist ? :D

@Secur

Which drugs you'll like to keep along with you,if you have to spend a week on a deserted island(Where you've never been before)?

What else ? :what:

i remember that our urdu teacher used to talk a lot about him... I think he had a poem about a spider and a bee or fly... but, it's beeen a loooooong time man

Daktar sahab, if I may ask a question first...??? Is @Secur gonna be alone on that deserted island, or him and few pretty chicks? :D

@Secur

What drugs you like to keep along with you,if you have to spend a week on a deserted island(Where you've never been before)?

@Secur

What drugs you like to keep along with you,if you have to spend a week on a deserted island(Where you've never been before)?

Morphine , Pentazocine , Methyl Phenidate , Magic Mushroom , Ecstasy , sedatives ( triazolam , temezepam , chloral hydrate and flunitrazepam ) :P Why do you ask ? I am interpreting the question as if I am going " for R&R " , not stranded ...

Daktar sahab, if I may ask a question first...??? Is @Secur gonna be alone on that deserted island, or him and few pretty chicks? :D

We will add a certain PDE5 inhibitor in that case , why do you worry ? :lol:

Why does everyone from Pakistan take so many meds???? :blink:

Morphine , Pentazocine , Methyl Phenidate , , Magic Mushroom , Ecstasy , sedatives ( triazolam , temezepam , chloral hydrate and flunitrazepam ) :P Why do you ask ? I am interpreting the question as if I am going " for R&R " , not stranded ...

We will add a certain PDE5 inhibitor in that case , why do you worry ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom