What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not happy with the way his parents are treating him....his about the rebellious age!

What nai who...there was someone who was claiming about psychology and also someone who liked the death topic! Dont know if all of these is the same person = you

I know he's not happy with his parents but he ai'nt happy about anything else too , the society ( thats where he's right though ) , religion and worst of all - his existence ! Cm'on ... Is he just overreacting to his parent's treatment ? Cant he talk to them - tell them whats bothering him ? Rebellion doesn't mean planning for death by any chance , that my friend is an established indicator of depression , it just means that the individual gets secretive and indulges in acts that his parents or the society at whole does not like ...

That would be me , maam ! :P

Father wants me to be a barrister.

Not at all bro..

Good to hear ! :D

:) Good night ! If you are in jurisdiction of Pakistan ...

I know he's not happy with his parents but he ai'nt happy about anything else too , the society ( thats where he's right though ) , religion and worst of all - his existence ! Cm'on ... Is he just overreacting to his parent's treatment ? Rebellion doesn't mean planning for death by any chance , that my friend is an established indicator of depression , it just means that the individual gets secretive and indulges in acts that his parents or the society at whole does not like ...

That would be me , maam ! :P

Hmmm...all he needs is help, guidance and most importantly support that he is accepted without confusion!
@Secur btw, Pakistan mein har cheez ko depression general term day kay kiyun farigh ho jatay hain?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Laaaa laaa laaaaa (sing it with tune)..... so how are my Naswareez doin? All happy?:pop:

(of course minus Alpha)

Alpha... take my advice of yesterday.... good luck huntin..... :D

Hmmm...all he needs is help, guidance and most importantly support that he is accepted without confusion! @Secur btw, Pakistan mein har cheez ko depression general term day kay kiyun farigh ho jatay hain?!

Indeed so ! But how will his parents/relatives/friends know if he doesn't tell them and keep it to himself ? I know its difficult , but its necessary ...

Nhi , Pakistani parents manne ko tayyar hi nhi hote k aisi koi cheez hoti hai - DENIAL suits them fine ! Yes , the general populace however labels every single psychological or even physiological disorder which may result in a low mood as depression , it can be hormonal imbalance , anemia , anxiety or deprivation of sleep or lack of sunlight for all we know :lol:

@mastaan sahab, agar burra na manain to kuch arz karon?

Aap ka ta-a-luq, hindustan kay konsay sheher say hai? Khoob urdu bol letay hain aap. Talaffuz bhee mashallah shandar hai! :D

Indeed so ! But how will his parents/relatives/friends know if he doesn't tell them and keep it to himself ? I know its difficult , but its necessary ...

Nhi , Pakistani parents manne ko tayyar hi nhi hote k aisi koi cheez hoti hai - DENIAL suits them fine !
Yea I said this once...
Yes , the general populace however labels every single psychological or even physiological disorder which may result in a low mood as depression , it can be hormonal imbalance , anemia , anxiety or deprivation of sleep or lack of sunlight for all we know :lol:
Unless they live in Norway, Finland, Russia or something!! :blink:

Again How do you post this video? Can anyone help me? [video]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=468166873596" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/video]

Was with the family of nawab of luckhnow on a holiday trip to France... I love the way they sound.. picked up the accent and love it... they are so so so so sweet and soft spoken.... :smitten:

Kaisa mahool bna rhe ho tum log yar ? :D You know who talks in that manner in the present right ? :rofl:

Was with the family of nawab of luckhnow on a holiday trip to France... I love the way they sound.. picked up the accent and love it... they are so so so so sweet and soft spoken.... :smitten:

I am not aware of such deep history of theirs , monsieur ! :D ... All I can say that they sound a little over-civilized and the accent is today practiced by only a certain group that we know of :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom