What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope... as of right now im a law student.
@Pakistani Nationalist
Oo a lawyer me like lawyers!! Just their wittiness not the way they juice your money over the obvious :azn:

love to watch few of the law series on tv like suites, franklin and bash, the great defender, monk wasnt too bad and this other female moderator 1 I forgot the name...

Last edited by a moderator:
Naswaristaan Zindabaad... and am so effing glad that it is jumma after 5 hard days!!!!

my little sister whos photo was on my avatar a few days ago, is 3years old!

Live for her then , boy ! Think how much devastated would she be if you carry out your well thought suicide plans :angry:

P.S To add salt to the injury ( just putting it mildly ) , they wouldn't be able to understand through out their life why you did what you did ... :) Think , Ponder over !

nope... as of right now im a law student.

Quick question , what is the punishment for article 324 of Pakistan Penal Code and what is it itself ? :D

Live for her then , boy ! Think how much devastated would she be if you carry out your well thought suicide plans :angry:
@Secur awww sooo sweet...for few mins I thought I was the HER...then saw the 3 yr old...How am I to beat that one? :cray:

attemp to murder... although im studying british law.

I know what it is , I was merely wondering about the punishment ... Whats a second degree murder then in British Law ? What does the term " that what is necessary is legal " means ? :D

@Secur .... haan naa... :rofl:

To tell the truth @Talon , the boy needs to come back to his senses and get his priorities right ... Dont want to live for yourself , live for the family ...

Secur are you pharma or the psychologist? I am confusing you with someone....

I have studied and have interest in both ... Confusing me for/with ?

I know what it is , I was merely wondering about the punishment ... Whats a second degree murder then in British Law ? What does the term " that ? :D

It is non-premeditated killing... resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility...and defence of necessity...

To tell the truth @Talon , the boy needs to come back to his senses and get his priorities right ... Dont want to live for yourself , live for the family ...
He is not happy with the way his parents are treating him....his about the rebellious age!

I have studied and have interest in both ... Confusing me for/with ?

What nai who...there was someone who was claiming about psychology and also someone who liked the death topic! Dont know if all of these is the same person = you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom