What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.... trust me.... meera speaks and moans in a very different accent! :omghaha:

I am not aware of such deep history of theirs , monsieur ! :D ... All I can say that they sound a little over-civilized and the accent is today practiced by only a certain group that we know of :lol:

Nope. Norway isn't that dark. Even during January there is enough sunlight during the day. I mean few hours, however, it's very very bright.. so you don't get any depression.

Unless they live in Norway, Finland, Russia or something!! :blink:

Do you want me name several other providing services @ dubai... ??? :unsure:

:rofl: :rofl: Again Mr.Hyperion please restrict your language ! On a side note " I wasn't referring only to her " ... :P

@mastaan sahab, agar burra na manain to kuch arz karon?

Aap ka ta-a-luq, hindustan kay konsay sheher say hai? Khoob urdu bol letay hain aap. Talaffuz bhee mashallah shandar hai! :D

Huzoor, Riyasat-e-khaas, Jammu & Kashmir ke Border se nacheez ki roots hein... But, still hearing the word 'Talaffuz' after a decade :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
He was/is a pashtun guy from muslim bagh.... old afghan war vet who owned a stinger..hence the name mullah missile or haji missile..... and had it buried in his house.... after the american invasion .... US had some money for arms project.... so he took the opportunity and sold it to usa through Pak army and got $$...in return..... i dont know if hes alive or dead...

Sounds Bad A.S.S :D

Yeah, and I'm using it after a longish time.... :D

Huzoor, Riyasat-e-khaas, Jammu & Kashmir ke Border se nacheez ki roots hein... But, still hearing the word 'Talaffuz' after a decade :cheesy:

Yaro patta nahin.. aiwain hee aaj kuch ziyada neend aa rahee hai..... :blink:

@Hyperion If you are lucky , this guy can sing the " Saare Jahaan se Acha " by Allama Iqbal for you too :D

Exotic plants... some special genetic variety of weed? :unsure:

Kitni daffa poocha, manhoos mujhay to kuch bhe nahin batati..... @Talon I'd pay handsomely if you can custom design a few really potent varieties for me... :D

Hey ! I will need some information about exotic plants when you log back in ... Good night ! :D

@Hyperion If you are lucky , this guy can sing the " Saare Jahaan se Acha " by Allama Iqbal for you too :D

yaar, school prayer hei... Iqbal ki poems urdu mei padi hei... though, it is a decade(s) old memory now :sick:

Exotic plants... some special genetic variety of weed? :unsure:

Kitni daffa poocha, manhoos mujhay to kuch bhe nahin batati..... @Talon I'd pay handsomely if you can custom design a few really potent varieties for me... :D

:lol: No ! Just want @Talon to tell me about a few rainforest exclusive plants that can be kept at home ... For the weed , we have others :D

Like ? 33% THC content ? :lol: Ever watched " The Savages " ?

Iqbal is too deep... takes patience.... try to read Ghalib... wah wah kia cheez hai Ghalib! :D

Parda nhi jab koi khuda sey
Bundon se parda karna kia :D

Who's this guy btw ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom