What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had chai rusk. :lol:

So I guess I am good. Got classes 2mm morning so might be off in a bit. :sick:

Lol chai rusk typical pakistani!!
Me too having chai but with parathas and omelets!! Watching burn notice! Too.

We do have student exchange programmes.

I have seen a few European and American students in my institute.

My university offers it.

You want the link?? To the university page?? If you are really interested you can call them.

yes sure why not, may consider it later in my education stage because it does seem quite interesting!!!!

Look razpak keep religion out of this, we both follow a religion of peace and we should stop trading across insults and stop questioning zyxw's beliefs as that is lords job not ours. Lets stop all the negativity please as you are annoying everyone on this forum!!!

Listen Frenchboy that has never seen a field of crops, nor a lightless night in his home, don't lecture me about anything. You are not at that level.

Wouldn't I love a fair world with ideals such as yours.

But we are born in a third world country where we face such realities. Not you that was probably born in a corner of Quebec and has finally realized that hey, I am part Pakistani.

Unlike you we are full Pakistanis, that faced much hardship.

Again I request you to not respond to me.

Deal with that false flagger Indian. I am about done with all this bs.

All will reveal itself.

NIcm0iN.gif

Politics is cut throat, you positive attitude would get you killed politically. :unsure:

And this is the reason why i love Canada because the general rule here is that the one that slings the most mud is probably the most corrupt too not joking :)

not sure if that applies to americanne politics though

Oh was that serious, I have never heard about this field. I thought that was a joke or something, damn indiennes taking creativity to a whole another level but i am curious as to the type of projects. What inde universitie offers this program as cross exchange with international schools and I am actually curious about the merits of having mechatronics as a major.

Mechatronics is a legit branch mate.

Mechatronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mechatronic students take courses from across the various fields listed below:

Mechanical engineering and materials science subjects
Electronic engineering subjects
Computer engineering subjects
Computer science subjects
Systems and control engineering subjects
Optomechanics (optical engineering) subjects
Robotics subjects

Although University of Waterloo is the only one in Canada which offers an undergrad degree. Have a look, might interest you.

https://uwaterloo.ca/mechanical-mechatronics-engineering/future-undergraduate-students/mechatronics-engineering

And this is the reason why i love Canada because the general rule here is that the one that slings the most mud is probably the most corrupt too not joking :)

not sure if that applies to americanne politics though

Nah all politicians sling dirt here sometimes obviously other times not so subtly.

Lol chai rusk typical pakistani!!
Me too having chai but with parathas and omelets!! Watching burn notice! Too.

I wanted some real food tonight but alas kismat main nai taah. :undecided:

@KingMamba93 Nope, I didn't know the name and what is it. People have mentioned it many times.

We have Mathri or Parle G biscuits with Tea. I think common name here is Toast.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 Nope, I didn't know the name and what is it. People have mentioned it many times.

We have Mathri or Parle G biscuits with Tea. I think common name here is Toast.

We got rusk and bakhar khani up in this sht. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom