What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In defense of eloquence and long verse.

Oft am I taken to task for my long lines. Alas! I cannot help myself. Words pour out of me with the speed of thought and the tongue is matched by the fingers in its tireless zeal. Do not demean me for it. I pray upon thy benevolence, do not demean me for it! Speech and verse are all that I have, deprived of @KRAIT and @hinduguy's wit and verve, of @Hyperion's grace and @Aeronaut's grandeur. Let me exercise my small talent free of censure oh ye lords and ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gustaaaaakh....... Have you ever seen an Emperor debating? :omghaha:

Are You Kidding Me??

Do you call One-liners as DEBATING???

Oft am I taken to task for my long lines. Alas! I cannot help myself. Words pour out of me with the speed of thought and the tongue is matched by the fingers in its tireless zeal. Do not demean me for it. I pray upon thy benevolence, do not demean me for it! Speech and verse are all that I have, deprived of @KRAIT and @hinduguy's wit and verve, of @Hyperion's grace and @Aeronaut's grandeur. Let me exercise my small talent free of censure oh ye lords and ladies.

bhai teri angrezzi wadi sonny a :D

kenna sekhi??

Your wish is granted. Let it be known in the Kingdom of Naswaristan, anyone taking "Panga" with our resident poet shall have his head chopped and fed to the Emperors cats..... :D

@arp2041

School Sir, my school is infamous for churning out well heeled and well spoken dandies with little in the way of substance. :D

Your wish is granted. Let it be known in the Kingdom of Naswaristan, anyone taking "Panga" with our resident poet shall have his head chopped and fed to the Emperors cats..... :D

You Mean to say RESIDENT CHAMCHA of the so called EMPERORRRRR!!!!! :whistle:

I want at least two hindi/urdu speaking person to confirm this... no offence.. it could be crude translation of a norwegian saying...(or whichever country you are hiding in now)
@hinduguy from what I understood it means bongi marna..meaning crap?! :blink: Chawal is a Punjabi way of saying it ...not sure how many Urdu speakers would be able to define it for you :D

You dare! The emperor shall make such allotments as he sees fit. I may only petition on your behalf in such matters. :D Suffice to say that the treasure of Naswar shall reward you handsomely. :D

I am terribly sorry, ambassador of the great emperor! I meant no disrespect for one insults the great king at his own peril at a penalty no less than his tongue be cut from his throat and his eyes be taken out! :D I will gladly take the tempting treasure of Naswar the finest ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom