What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur I've often seen you debating and disagreeing with another forum member who is rather inflexible in his/her religious views. How do you fuel your way through what seems to be an unending exercise in futility. Your logic is always answered by the same rhetoric over and over again, you must have destroyed quite a few keyboards by now out of sheer frustration- at least I would have.

Of course you have! :) That is starting to become my favorite way of exposing these people. How often does one come across a cyber Mullah? Cmon :P Well i know all the reasoning is futile, the only purpose of debating to ad infinitum is to expose the hypocrisy of their lot and their mentality, otherwise a drug addict has more chances of quitting opiods than Zarvan has of understanding and no, i haven't broke anything until now, I dont take it that seriously and certainly dont let their lot get inside my head ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaha hai merey Dhushman Ka CHAMCHA NO. 1???

tujhpey toh me film banaunga........

Hadh hoti hai Chamchagiri ki........

I don't think even MMS is bigger CHAMCHA than you......

You have Made World Records in CHAMCHAGIRI!!!!

ah its the usual hindugay joke.. :)
can I just clarify that ajtr looked manly but was not a man, as all were covered in chadar there was no way of knowing who is what... and there was absolutely no sexual content in my dream, I dont censor such things here.. :)
@hinduguy when you say covered in chaddar 2 things come to my mind....death or sickness...I mixed em up and got AIDS :enjoy:

ah its the usual hindugay joke.. :)
can I just clarify that ajtr looked manly but was not a man, as all were covered in chadar there was no way of knowing who is what... and there was absolutely no sexual content in my dream, I dont censor such things here.. :)

I seriously DOUBT that :whistle:

One can know, u just need the EYES for IT :D

@hinduguy BTW, if you havent guessed I was messign with you...Sometimes mind plays games with us and our subconsciousness gets the better of us...If it resembled a hospital could mean you watched some sort of a movie which conjured such thoughts or maybe you need to visit a hospital and get yourself checked...OR its just a dream! :D

Me too..... :unsure:

I am trying to understand how your thought process from his post ended up at AIDS. :haha:

And may I enquire as to what was his Highness doing, and was @arp2041 making a joint for the emperor? :omghaha:

@Talon @Hyperion @KRAIT,

yesterday I saw an absurd dream, we some members here on naswar corner are sleeping in a big room, on ground (no bed).. and I am sleeping near ajtr... who looks like a 6 ft heavy build man, all of us are covered from head to toe with chadars...
In the middle of night, I went to pee, and came back and slept and was in a different room (this time a bed). Woke up and came out of room, and saw some women in nurse uniform.
Asked them where am I, dont remember the answer but it seems I was stuck in a building with a long corridor without any lift or staircase.
end of dream.. :)

@hinduguy BTW, if you havent guessed I was messign with you...Sometimes mind plays games with us and our subconsciousness gets the better of us...If it resembled a hospital could mean you watched some sort of a movie which conjured such thoughts or maybe you need to visit a hospital and get yourself checked...OR its just a dream! :D

ya.. I know... :)
I have seen weirder dreams(having wild animals like lions.. :) ).. dont want to read too much into it... just wanted to share for some fun. :)
Why there was ajtr in my dream and another guy named varun... (no such friend in real life).. where as none of you people... :(

@Talon 2 or 3 days ago some one said you went for hair cut

But you look the same

I imagined some thing like this :D

images

Kaha hai merey Dhushman Ka CHAMCHA NO. 1???

tujhpey toh me film banaunga........

Hadh hoti hai Chamchagiri ki........

I don't think even MMS is bigger CHAMCHA than you......

You have Made World Records in CHAMCHAGIRI!!!!

Trying to propagate atheism in the BD forum :D, one "aazidane" has taken umbrage to my comments, was fending him off. Patience good sir, we shall draw blood soon.

@arp2041, now do you see why I like this particular subject? He knows how to say exactly the right words.... :D

Trying to propagate atheism in the BD forum :D, one "aazidane" has taken umbrage to my comments, was fending him off. Patience good sir, we shall draw blood soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom