Not open for further replies.
@Srinivas
:pop: bad imagination its more like this
images

So you do use hair straightener :enjoy:

Hair_Straightener.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder all that exchange of private messages and so called "missions"...... naughty boy that webby is....... he needs to be very careful, I think Mirzay is an operative of the republic of Bhangistan.... :D

@Dillinger Gimme your adress, im posting you some Naswar, you need it.

@Hyperion lala there is something wrong, @WebMaster is rushing to go to Karachi where @Mirzay is planning to assasinate him...... Are you thinking what im thinking ? :drag:

@Dillinger Gimme your adress, im posting you some Naswar, you need it.

@Hyperion lala there is something wrong, @WebMaster is rushing to go to Karachi where @Mirzay is planning to assasinate him...... Are you thinking what im thinking ? :drag:

I have a grade maal on me myself sir. The eloquence is a result of copious consumption itself. :P

@KRAIT sach mein tayra bheja fry ho ker udher hi khattam ho giyea? :P

Ya sometimes I wake up with the best of ideas for mankind...am wondering if I entered genetics like that too :blink:

@Srinivas
Ya it was like this to start with
tumblr_lw3wp20LRQ1qkt67h.jpg

More like an antenna which can receive 300 tv channels :enjoy:

@Armstrong too much ethics involved hell even working on cancer fried my brain!

Ethics....?

Damn kid...theres no such thing as 'ethics', 'morality' or even 'right or wrong' for that matter ! :hitwall:

Just create a self sustaining virus that wipes out everyone with a below average IQ - What could be more 'Ethical' than that ? You'd save the world & the human race.

@Armstrong Are you the one they also call "ButtStrong"?

Its Mr.ButtStrong to you, Junior ! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom