What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong Yaar I got diarrhea from that!

Oh come on the goat wasn't that bad, a rather monotonous conversationalist with a chronically limited vocal fold but hey you never wrote that down as a preference in the matchmaking proforma ! You just said that he has to be religious & Mr.Bakra had a fuzzy beard that made him look suave when treated with a Cloth Softener ! :)

Wait a minute...did you just say diarrhea ! :blink:

Is that the reason why we have no whereabouts about him & why the place smelled of lamb chops ? You animal....you ate my friend ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on the goat wasn't that bad, a rather monotonous conversationalist with a chronically limited vocal fold but hey you never wrote that down as a preference in the matchmaking proforma ! You just said that he has to be religious & Mr.Bakra had a fuzzy beard that made him look suave when treated with a Cloth Softener ! :)

Is that the reason why we have no whereabouts about him & why the place smelled of lamb chops ? You animal....you ate my friend ! :cray:
@Armstrong naa yaar He tried to feed me grass like his preferences!! How could you introduce someone like that!! :cray:

Oh lord!! That was some witty repartee. :rofl::rofl: Did you take lessons in dry wit from Bill Maher?

Why there was ajtr in my dream and another guy named varun... (no such friend in real life).. where as none of you people... :(

Ok , answer me , if whether that Varun guy by any chance swung both ways in the dream ? :lol:

@Secur I keep spelling it as Drilling :blink:

How exactly did you come up with AIDS when I mentioned death though ? :D

How exactly did you come up with AIDS when I mentioned death though ? :D
@Secur I have a fascination for viruses...esp SMART ones :D

BTW, AIDS came to my mind when he said hospital and white chaddar...I was like ay tou giya!

59733_516199828421319_1511488144_n.jpg

:rofl:
574984_10151315342938479_1247100466_n.jpg

The kitty must have felt like a proud feline :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom