What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, people me also going need to pray zohor and then get ready to catch the train to the other town...need to work on my net which I have been thinking of doing for awhile...lets c what I bring home....sadly no matter 1st world or 3rd world ....the service seems same to me :cray:

Dekhlo Naswarabad wallo, tumahara yeh so called EMPERORR mereliye INTERPRETER ka kaam karta hai :rofl:

:omghaha: :lol:

:D
@Hyperion tu donoun taraff say phassa...thats why I told him to google it himself!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur I have a fascination for viruses...esp SMART ones :D

BTW, AIDS came to my mind when he said hospital and white chaddar...I was like ay tou giya!

Really ? Well those hybrids between living and dead are really fascinating , you are quite right ... But they are close to finding an anti-retroviral to at least control Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome so watch out !

Well once upon a time , I saw in my dream that I was wearing a Real Madrid jersey carrying the number 7 and playing in Barcelona and then dabbled and dodged a few footballers and scored a goal and the crowd went wild and a commentator said " CR7 scoooooooooooooooores ! Madrid 1 Barca 0 " , what the heck does that mean ? :D ... Well that dream ended with a blank screen displaying the " Enjoy Responsibly Next Time " words ... :rofl: You wouldn't know what it was , right ? :P

would-you-watch-movies-without-visual-effects-etavg9pn.jpg

Really ? Well those hybrids between living and dead are really fascinating , you are quite right ... But they are close to finding an anti-retroviral to at least control Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome so watch out !

Well once upon a time , I saw in my dream that I was wearing a Real Madrid jersey carrying the number 7 and playing in Barcelona and then dabbled and dodged a few footballers and scored a ball and the crowd went wild and a commentator said " CR7 scoooooooooooooooores ! Madrid 1 Barca 0 " , what the heck does that mean ? :D ... Well that dream ended with a blank screen displaying the " Enjoy Responsibly Next Time " words ... :rofl: You wouldn't know what it was , right ? :P
@Secur stop watching sports channel :D

Apna iman to naale me doob chuka hai. Ab kahaan mujhme itni quwat baki hai ki us naali me kood kar apne iman ko bachaun.
@Hyperion @arp2041 @Armstrong @Secur @hinduguy
@Dillinger
nali mein khud nay ki himat nai hai naswar lo aur ankhain band kero and kudo! :P

Ok bye people! :wave:

Just curious, did he actually bring in earthquakes or is this a joke?
makes-sense-rgniycmu.jpg

@Talon nice find :)

though we do know about how special effects are made, these pictures still amazes.

@Secur stop watching sports channel :D

:lol: NO ! Nothing sinister from the subconsciousness then , right ? :D
@Talon I wanted to ask you about a few things , when will you come back online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom