What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Mean to say RESIDENT CHAMCHA of the so called EMPERORRRRR!!!!! :whistle:

Seriously April @arp2041 I had already said it earlier there is difference between butter and chamcha licking :P

I want at least two hindi/urdu speaking person to confirm this... no offence.. it could be crude translation of a norwegian saying...(or whichever country you are hiding in now)
@hinduguy Just reread your post....I meant it for the guy you were referring to in your post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I challenge you to a duel good sir. You have outraged my modesty by suggesting that honest devotion is "chamchagiri"! :rofl:

Challenge Excepted My Son!!!

If Thou Hails from a Shakespearean School.

So Did I came from a local village bihari school whose Idol was Great Lalu.

Let the Mahabharata begins!!!!

@Secur I've often seen you debating and disagreeing with another forum member who is rather inflexible in his/her religious views. How do you fuel your way through what seems to be an unending exercise in futility. Your logic is always answered by the same rhetoric over and over again, you must have destroyed quite a few keyboards by now out of sheer frustration- at least I would have.

Challenge Excepted My Son!!!

If Thou Hails from a Shakespearean School.

So Did I came from a local village bihari school whose Idol was Great Lalu.

Let the Mahabharata begins!!!!

You're from Bihar?!:laugh: Then we cannot fight, you hail from my good state. I take back my challenge then sir.

@Talon @Hyperion @KRAIT,

yesterday I saw an absurd dream, we some members here on naswar corner are sleeping in a big room, on ground (no bed).. and I am sleeping near ajtr... who looks like a 6 ft heavy build man, all of us are covered from head to toe with chadars...
In the middle of night, I went to pee, and came back and slept and was in a different room (this time a bed). Woke up and came out of room, and saw some women in nurse uniform.
Asked them where am I, dont remember the answer but it seems I was stuck in a building with a long corridor without any lift or staircase.
end of dream.. :)
@hinduguy did you get AIDS by any chance? :pop: don't know why that came to my head :what:

No Buddy, from MP, now we can Fight??

Tab toh pakka! Yalgaar ho! Accha btw you don't mind me screaming loudly (and I mean ear drum splitting loudness) right? I'm a screamer and violence really loosens up my throat. :shout:

@hinduguy did you get AIDS by any chance? :pop: don't know why that came to my head :what:

Like in dream or in real?
In dream I did not seem to have any disese, although building looked like hospital when I saw nurse..
In real, the last time I checked was 2 years ago, negative.

ADVANCED WARNING! This is a joke!- If anyone decides to antagonize me over whats going to follow then I'll make you eat your garters for lunch!
@Hyperion: Captain, can we please extend the glorious nation of Naswar's claim over Kashmir and Gilgit/Baltistan- I would like to personally offer up my jagir of Delhi too. Its time we took our rightful place in the history of this subcontinent. NO? If we do agree then I vote for @Talon to be appointed as the nominal governor of the region.
@KRAIT @arp2041 @Aeronaut :- agreed?

@Dillinger how nice of you par I dont know much about that region and I am Pro-Pakistani woh bhi ankhain band ker kay :P

:rofl:

Tab toh pakka! Yalgaar ho! Accha btw you don't mind me screaming loudly (and I mean ear drum splitting loudness) right? I'm a screamer and violence really loosens up my throat. :shout:

bhai tu chilla ya fir purey kapdey utardey...........Sannu Kii???

Like in dream or in real?
In dream I did not seem to have any disese, although building looked like hospital when I saw nurse..
In real, the last time I checked was 2 years ago, negative.

@hinduguy phir check kerwalo...You do know HIV is a smart virus...can hide for years and suddenly be activated :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom