What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you to share the joke in your emails not on a public forum where you were asking to be told off.. @WebMaster please serve him well!

Please do not tell me anything anymore. I have promised people to keep the peace. That does not mean you finger and I keep quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. I don't know why would God needs protection of us lowly creatures. Touchy touchy people.... it's always about the size..... I know you get, what me say... :omghaha:

:rofl: An insecure God doesn't interest @Secur ... Never !

What exact bigotry have you seen in moderates here ? If I may know ?

Does Islam say anything about not eating with non-muslims?

How would you feel, if in some other thread, serious one, not naswar, if some discussion is going on with a hindu from India, and some other hindu jumps in and says, yeh musalmanon ke saath baith kar mat khana, apne dharm ke khilaaf hai?

Yara, he is also getting to you. Both of you need to give it a rest. Woh teeli lagata hai, aur tumm uchal uchal kar nachti ho.
Let it go.
@Hyperion nai I am just calling witness in case I slaughter him...I will have witness he started it!

Now whats wrong in drinking Beer???

yeh aap zarvan say poochna jain gay?! :P

Does Islam say anything about not eating with non-muslims?

How would you feel, if in some other thread, serious one, not naswar, if some discussion is going on with a hindu from India, and some other hindu jumps in and says, yeh musalmanon ke saath baith kar mat khana, apne dharm ke khilaaf hai?

hello oay! we talk to @hinduguy joke with @arp2041 @KRAIT @SMStealth are they less Indians than you?!

No , nothing , why ?

Let me search out the post which made me not to sleep one whole night in anger.

P.S. It was not in this thread. I am sory for bringing it her. But then Talon has jumped in and joined the fun, instead of keeping quiet like the rest.

How to search for old posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom